Just as he was about to mark your big supple thighs, he was woken up from his slumber by a giggling Jimin who told Hoseok that he was groaning and whimpering your name in his sleep.

A deep flush ran through his body when he realized that almost all the boys knew about his crush, no, it was way too deep to be called a crush. Infatuation maybe, no and no, he knew your mannerisms, your likes and dislikes and your personality too. Love, maybe, yes, it could be. Or it is definitely love.

Your smiles, with your round cherubic cheeks all lifted made his heart dizzy. You invaded his thoughts, basically all the time, but he is not gonna complain. He feels to be like that actually. Getting a hug from your soft warm body, made him feel like the entire world was slowing down and he always made sure that whenever he hugged you or you hugged him, one of his strong arms was around your thick waist while the other gently held your head against his heart. Hoseok gave you multiple kisses on your head when you were with him and you weren't even complaining from the affection.

Hoseok always made sure that he could cuddle with you whenever you visited the boys. The other boys playfully made him yearn a bit more of your round soft self, by pretending that they wouldn't share you with him. But every time, he laid on your tummy with your chubby hands running through his hair, he sighed happily at your attention.

Whenever you wore crop tops, Hoseok always traced your stretch marks on your soft exposed belly and he relished in the fact that they felt so amazing under his fingertips.

He thought your entire being was a work of art, a masterpiece entirely beautiful. If given a chance, he would worship you. You were a goddess. Him resting on your big pillowy body made his mind calm down many a times.

                          💕💕💕

                Hoseok observed your sleeping form with the help of moonlight that came through the open windows and billowing curtains. Your soft, plump figure was covered by the silky sheets of his bed. The temperature was a bit cooler than usual and your face showed it. You smiled lightly in your sleep, and snuggled closer to the pillow.

             Hoseok felt his heart flutter at the adorable sight. Your big round cheeks were smushed against the pillow and your full lips were parted open releasing soft snores. Hoseok gently caressed your chubby cheek with his hand, smiling lightly at your cute expression.

Leaning over to kiss you on your soft cheek, he closed his eyes and relished in your warm form. Hoseok gently got up from the bed, careful not to disturb your peaceful slumber.
Clad in sweats and a loose tee, he made his way to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

His cheeks were burning red, when he thought about the events that took earlier, during the day. He happily sighed and poured himself a glass of water and thought about your beautiful self still sleeping on the bed.

                The others were asleep, and he smiled when he thought about how he chased you to tickle you. You almost pushed down Jimin to escape from Hoseok. Namjoon and Yoongi were laughing at your antics. Jin almost dropped his phone when Hoseok pushed him and Jungkook fell down laughing when he panicked. The entire atmosphere changed from a tense one to a happy one with your giggles and laughs.

           You had amazing stamina and it took Hoseok a while to catch you. When he did so, Hoseok felt his heart melt from love when you laughed as he quickly moved his fingers over your soft squishy body. You had to beg him to stop and your full chest and big belly was heaving up and down from the playful torture.

He fell down right beside you laughing and he looked at your round face, which was flushed from the movement. Your chubby cheeks were lifted up and you were smiling with your eyes closed and you were clutching your soft belly from all the laughing. Hoseok felt his heart beat faster from the so soft sight.