Tension Rises

Omniscient POV

All through the night Magenta couldn't help but toss and turn. Something just wasn't sitting right and her wolf stirred and paced back and forth in her head unable to rest and shake the uneasy feeling away. Something is about to happen. After not being able to sleep she decided to go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water to ease her nerves. At this point nothing was working and she began to get worried. She then ended up wondering out off her room down the hall to clear her mind when she saw a door at the end of the hallway emitting a great amount of heat and appeared to be glowing a blood red color. The closer she got to the door the more she started to hear this voice chanting
"Con il passare del tempo e il vento urla, liberare l'oscurità su di me così lei vedrà il potenziale in me!"
  All of a sudden her wolf began stirring and growling. She began to slowly back up afraid someone might hear her and potentially harm her. The more she backed away, the louder then chant got, and out of nowhere she was yanked away as if something wanted hold her prisoner. Once her eyes focused on the dark she saw two children; one boy one girl- staring at her, their eyes glowing a piercing blue in the abyss of the room. She began to speak but before she could get the words out they vanished like a thief in the night, or a shadow to the light. Looking at her surroundings she realized she was in a nursery, there were two cribs and everything looked freshly placed and organized. All of a sudden she heard crying; as if a baby was crying. Curiosity got the best of her and she walked over to the direction of the noise and it just so happened to be one of the cribs. She removed the lace veil off the crib and saw the most beautiful baby girl she'd ever encountered.  Icy blonde hair and a fire truck red streak of hair right in the center, the most icy blue eyes with thick long eyelashes and the deepest dimple in her right cheek. The baby was almost identical to her and that made her wonder. She move over to the other crib to find the smallest little wolf pup she'd ever bestowed her eyes upon and immediately gasped. He was the blackest of blacks with a red streak wrapping around his body starting from under his eyes which were the most beautiful hues of blue she'd ever had witnessed, all the way to the tip of his tale. She went to reach for him but her hand went right through him almost as if she was having an outer body experience, then went to try to hold he other one but the same thing happened. Slowly backing out of the room she then began to race down the long narrow hallway and back to her room. Now plagued with confusion, curiosity and a sense of warmth and joy she climbed in her bed and fell asleep. She made up in her mind that she was going to talk to the Alpha tomorrow about what she's just experience. But as usual something in the back of her head is telling her Don't talk to the Alpha, DANGER WILL SOON PLAGUE THESE CASTLE WALLS! Not knowing what this meant the thought drifted to where it came from and a peaceful memory played.

Little did she know the Alpha already knew.

Thanks for reading guys I genuinely appreciate it loves. Do me a favor and go check out my other book CLUB EXOTICA.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES ABOUT THE BOOKS AND UP AND COMING STORIES. @ imon.yaceiling
Feel free to dm me about ideas and what you'd like to see happen next!