A Rouge Finds Me

Magenta P.O.V

The next day I felt as if my head was being banged against something. Gathering my bearings I realize that I being carried over someone's shoulder. When my eyes came to focus I realized that it was more than one person surrounding me. I guess who ever was carrying me noticed I was awake and put me down.

"Well looky looky boys our little sleeping beauty has awoken"
With that being said all of the guys started laughing then returned to their once stone cold faces.

"I am Carson Kathum and these are my best buds Alexander, his twin Sinlynn, and my other friends Jamey and Majesty."

As I waved  to them out of nowhere I feel an excruciating pain in my chest, I felt my bones shifting but I didn't know why since I've already shifted. As the seconds passed the pain became worse and I had no choice but to drop into the dirt, gripping the dry straw-like grass as I scream out in bloody agony. I felt my skin melting and my body growing.

When it was finally over I got off of the ground feeling like a totally new person. Then slowly but surely my vision became sharper and clearer than ever.

" Just beautiful. "

I'm very confused at this point so, I go over to a river and look at my reflection and I'm astonished by what I see, it's me but way more curvy, and my face more intricately symmetrical and over all just pretty.

"Hello Magenta glad to see you like your new body."
"OMG SYN I LOVE IT now I'm sure to meet my true love."
"You already did dear, he's right in front of you."

With that being said she disappeared into the back of my mind in content.

OMG GUYS SHE FOUND HER TRUE MATE!

OK party people HAPPY HALLOWEEN its your favorite author here
I just wanted to say thx for everything and for the person who gave me ideas on my last little message thank you sweety your idea gave me hope on this story

Bye bye now until next time love you lots