Poor baby

Magenta P.O.V

Syn told me that my true love was standing in front of me. Then I looked up at Carson then all of a sudden I feel the urge to jump on him and do some rated R things but I'm not so let me act like a lady.

My thoughts were inturrupted by a deep laugh.

"You like what you see love."

With that being said I responded using a flirtatious tone.

"Only if you do."

Within minutes we were walking deeper into the woods. Due to my highly advanced sight I spotted a clearing with a huge castle like mansion. As we got closer the mansion seemed to grow but maybe I was dreaming. Then all of a sudden I seen something out the corner of my eye.

"Hey Carson do you see that."

" Yeah but who is it?

" Hold on I'll be right back."

"Wait Magenta where are you going?"

I then called out to the figure.

"Hey you there are you ok?"

"Help me please I don't know where I'm going."

As I approached the figure I saw that it was a little boy. Maybe about 3 yrs old and he was soooo adorable.

"Hi baby what's your name."

" My name is Meridious Kingsley.

"Where is your mommy and daddy honey."

"There." , he said in a very quiet voice almost a whisper.

I looked him in his eyes asking him a weird question out if curiosity because his eyes were blue but barely blue.

"Honey can you see me."

It took him a while to answer but what he finally said broke my heart.

"No I can't see I was born blind."

Omg poor baby he's blind and his parents are dead.

Hey yall wassup it's your favorite author and I'm coming back from my temporary writers book so I hope you enjoyed this.

~~Bvby_Savage