Next day

Like what uppppppp I'm back and better than ever sorry for the wait honey buns😘
~~ Bvby_Savage

Meridious POV

" No mommy I don't want to leave you, NO PLEASE!!!"

And with that I jumped out of my sleep sweating and crying. I then feel arm wrapping around my small body as I cried harder than I ever have before.
" Ridi are you okay, why are you crying I thought something hurt you while I was making breakfast."
" I want my mommy and daddy, I don't want to be here I want to be with them back home relaxing and enjoying the colors I sense!"
" Oh sweetheart, I understand it's going to take some time getting used to being away from your  family and missing them as much as you do since that's all you've known."

I feel her gaze upon me and I could just imagine her long hair dangling from behind her ears and her warm smile plastered on her face. I know she's beautiful I just know it there could be no other way to describe it. I wish I could see😔.

Magenta POV

   After consoling him from his nightmare I then place him in the high chair and continue to make breakfast occasionally looking back only to see him gazing around the room aimlessly lost in his thoughts and taking in the atmosphere. I wonder what it's like not to see and to only be left with wonder and curiosity of the world around you.

     Once finishing up breakfast I walk over to him to get his attention knowing he can feel vibrations around him. He then looks up and smiles and caresses my face in complete awe and utter amazement. I could do nothing but smile and place a soft kiss upon his little forehead.

" I see you feel better now"
" Yeah you could say that, did you finish cooking?"
"Yeah taste this and see if you like it."

He opened his mouth and in went the strawberry and banana oatmeal I'd prepared. Based off the look on his face his was more than pleased with what I made which is a first given my back story.

" Wow this is amazing it's nothing like I'd ever tasted before what do you call it?"
" You've never had strawberry and banana oatmeal before?"
" No only eggs with candied carrots  and beet gravy poured on top."
" Wow that sounds amazing."
" It is but I got tired of eating such complex royal foods, what a drag it became."

Once we finished eating I bathed the both of us and we'd decided to go take a look around the little condo and see what we could get into. Amidst our scavenger hunt there was a loud knock at the door, I walked towards it and peeled it open just ever so slightly I until I realized it was the Alpha.

" How do you like your room little lady?"
" Its amazing, so much space and so much food and clothing this was more than I could have ever asked for sir, thank you."
" Anything for you Luna."

And with that he left leaving me to my sporadic thoughts.

What the hell did he mean by Luna?
Why was he smiling the whole time during our conversation?
I don't know and quite frankly I don't wanna find out.

    I relaxed for the remainder of the day while I  played with Ridi here and there.  It's something about the Alpha....

Thanks for reading and riding with me you guys I've been going through a lot in life.

DM me on what the next chapter should be and I'll shout you out or even make you a new character to the story.😘
~~ Bvby_Savage