"What's up?" I asked him as soon as I entered his car. It was pretty cold outside seeing as it's end of November now, and I was shivering slightly from the pullover and leggings I had on.

Immediately, he leaned over to my side and kissed me. I wasn't that taken aback anymore since we do secretly make out now and then, but he hasn't shown this much interest in PDA aside from in my bedroom.

"Mm," he pulled back and licked his lips. "You always tastes like grapes."

I smiled and put on my seatbelts. He somehow figured out grapes are my favourite fruit and flavour. From jam, to chapstick, to Fanta, to candies. Nothing beats grape. "Where are we going?" I asked, noticing him for the first time today. We didn't have lunch together of course and he left the house before Wayne came home last night.

"My house."

I was obviously surprised why he'd be wanting to bring me to his home. The last time I was there was during the Halloween party, and that was an acceptable reason to be there since well, everyone else were too.

Going to his mansion of a house again was intidimating to say the least. It was so big yet so empty because unlike the previous time, the halls were cleaned and brightly lid. Furniture were back in place and there was someone sitting on the couch in the living room. I stiffened, not knowing who it might be. I hated being a stranger in someone's home.

Zac led me into the room, introducing me to his mother. She looked like the sort of Hollywood moms— blond pixie-cut, lean and seemingly physically fit, decked in a whole body of designers and jewelries. What's new?

She seemed shocked to see me though, but smiled and offered a handshake regardless. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Gray. I'm Kelsey." I introduced myself with a slight bow since she was seated and I was standing.

"Don't call me that," she laughed. "Just call me Dion."

I nodded and Zac urged me to go upstairs to his room, dismissing his mum's advances to grill me. I asked him why he brought me here and he said it was because he simply wanted to cuddle with me, but he knew Wayne would be home early today hence we couldn't do it there.

During dinner, I went downstairs before Zac since he went to take a bath. I joined Dion in the dining room where staffs were bringing out food. Carson wasn't home at that point and neither do I see their father.

"So, Kelsey," Dion started. "Are you and Zac dating?"

I shook my head. I didn't even know what we were. "Not exactly. I think we're just figuring things out."

"I see. He rarely ever brings any girls back. You're probably the second one." She smiled. I didn't want to ask who the first was, it was none of my business.

"Do you cook?" She asked again. I shook my head no. The only thing I'm proud of making is instant noodles.

"Oh," her smile faltered and I began to worry. I had no talents, I was a freshman and wasn't involved in any co-curriculum. I had nothing to offer anyone. "It's okay, I guess. Luckily Zac can cook, huh." She joked but I felt dumb. I couldn't even cook anything simple for christ's sake.

We didn't interact much after Zac came down to eat too. He sat beside me the whole time and always spooned food into my plate. He tried to keep the conversation between him and his mum light so that I wouldn't feel awkward or felt like I was intruding them. He seemed to really get along well with his mum, although there was a tiny bit of distance. It may have been a conflict or something but we all go through that with our parents, so I didn't find the need to bring it up.