Chapter 1: Stare

Mingrui's POV

I stared at the bookshelf, thinking what should I read, I prefer reading than watching, reading is my hobbie. I was in the library of the school. After all, it's already afterschool but I don't want to go home because I just want to read some books and luckily, there are still some students in the library, studying, doing their homework and reading.

Since it's Library, it's extremely quiet. I picked a book from the bookshelf and the book was called 7 Years From Now. I am really curioused about this book, because many people are saying that this is a really unique, amazing and a really sad story. Although, I like sad stories.

I picked a seat, and I sat down on the chair near the window, it was 5:00pm. I opened the book and started reading the Prologue.

After some minutes of reading, I stretched my arms and looked around the library, the people here are starting to get few and fewer. My eyes landed on a girl.

I felt something about her.

Is it just me that's just overreacting?

I didn't know I was still staring at her, she was also reading a book, until she looked up and looked at me, her eyebrows raised as she was saying "What?" I bit my lip, and just looked back at my book and read.

Girl's POV

I read the book called Taste Of Sky, it's about a girl who fell inlove to a Astronaut. But the boy didn't survive for some reasons.

I felt someone was staring at me, I looked up and looked into my right side only to see a boy staring at me. Gou Mingrui. Isn't that my classmate? Well, I think many girls have a crush on him. Although, I have little feelings for him. But the fact that he was staring at me...gave me cockroaches in my stomach (lol ew)

I raised my eyebrows as he visibly bit his lip and looked back at his book, I looked at the cover of his book

7 Years From Now

That...book.

Many people said that this was a true story, but time leaping was included there. Is that means...time leaping is real? No, it can't be.

I stood up but hehe I saw his eyes took a quick glance on me. I slowly walked towards him and sat beside him.

Me: Hi. Your Gou Mingrui, right?

I whispered since it's libraru

Mingrui: Oh? Huh? H...How did you...know my n-name?

He whispered back

Me: Your my classmate! My seat is behind your seat in our classroom.

I whisper-yell

Mingrui: What's your n-name again?

Me: Relax... Don't stutter, is there something bothering you?

Mingrui: Oh... N-nothing, I was just embarrassed that you knew I was staring at you...

Y/N: Well, I'm Y/N. Why were you staring at me?

Mingrui: Just...I was staring at your book, curious about it. But then, I also stared at your face.

Y/N: Oh this? It's called Taste Of Sky. This is a great story. Did you know? There are so many girls that are into you?

Mingrui: Eh?

Y/N: You didn't know... Well, it's nice to meet you, Mingrui. Its my first time to talk to you and I'm glad. It's getting dark, my parents are worrying about me so I need to go home, i'll see you tomorrow.

Mingrui: I'll see you tomorrow and nice to meet you too but... Wait!

Y/N: Huh?

Mingrui: Can we...

Librarian: Please be quiet, this is a library so it's quiet zone.

Mingrui And Y/N: Sorry...

Y/N: What are you going to say?

I whispered

Mingrui: Can we go home together? I don't want to be alone, i-i'm scared.

Y/N: *chuckle*

Mingrui: Hey...

Y/N: Alright, alright, I don't mind.

Mingrui: *smile*