Image Scenario: When He Gets You A Plushy

Start from the beginning

Tenya Iida"Hm, this place is new," Tenya mumbled

Tenya Iida
"Hm, this place is new," Tenya mumbled. He was staring into a store window before he looked over at you talking to Ochaco, who you ran into at the park across the street. The new store was more of a gift shop, and it wasn't full of hero merchandise like many other stores. Although, it was rather embarrassing when Tenya was lured inside. Since neither of you had to attend UA, the two of you spent the day with one another at the park. As you and Ochaco went on about getting together for a sleepover next Friday, she ended up looking at Tenya. "Whoa," she laughed. "I didn't think he was the type to spoil you." At first, you gave a confused look towards her, then gasped when you turned around only to see a giant, pink cat plushy. "Whoa is right," you blushed. "Tenya! It's adorable!" After taking the plush and hugging onto him, he ended up blushing deeply out of flattery. Although, he ended up being embarrassed when Ochaco snapped a photo of the two of you. "You both are adorable!"

Eijiro KirishimaMany, including you, gasped after Eijiro threw a ball as hard as he could and knocked down and broke nine of the stacked and glass bottles

Eijiro Kirishima
Many, including you, gasped after Eijiro threw a ball as hard as he could and knocked down and broke nine of the stacked and glass bottles. UA was holding a fundraiser and a celebration for all of the students passing their exams, and that meant it was going to be a type of carnival at the campus. Of course, Eijiro asked you to be his date. There were many game booths, and Eijiro was lured to the strength test, ball toss after you smiled to a glowing dolphin prize. "Hah! I'd say that was pretty manly!" Eijiro shouted. "Give me two of them. A pink and a blue." After the carney handed Eijiro the two glowing prizes, since he was declared a winner, you cheered loudly. You hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Newfie's hugging the plushes. "Thank you so much!" Eijiro grinned at you, then slipped an arm around your waist and began to walk down the path again. "Anything for my baby-girl," he snickered.

 "Anything for my baby-girl," he snickered