Missed You (Ringo)

A/N: PLEASE READ: Hello! This update was  a request by @marmaladeskies67 :) ALSO, if you have not yet, comment in the last update YOUR favorite update so far and the one with the most will get a PART 2!!!

-
I had everything set up perfectly. As I sat on our living room sofa. my stomach twisted in excitement and it made me want to shout. I checked the time over and over again. My sky blue dress was just a bit itchy. I bit my lip as I moved a strand of hair to behind my ear. 

Ritchie had been gone for a few weeks, and I missed him so dearly. I missed being in his arms and I loved to think that any moment, he would walk through that door. I thought about what I'd say, or what he'd say, coming up with scenarios and fantasizing his arrival.

Things had been rough for me emotionally while he had been gone. Every day I found myself checking the calendar, getting impatient around the end of the first week. At nights I got lonely, hugging a pillow and imagining it was him. There were...other nights, where I missed his touch; I would close my eyes and imagine my hands were his as they pleasured me.

I kept biting my lip, a nasty habit. I forced myself to quite, as to not soil them for kissing.

I had picked up a book, dragging my eyes over a few lines and crossing my legs, I hadn't really been paying attention; anything to pass the time.

It seemed to take forever (it was only a half hour), but as I had gotten up to make tea, the doorknob rattled. Excitedly I ran to the front door. It jiggled, signaling he had unlocked the door with his key. I couldn't figure out what to do with myself while I waited. Panicking, I ran back into the sitting room and sat myself down, a smile plastered on my face. The door swung open, and the breath I had held in subconsciously was released.

"Y/N? Are you here?" His baritone voice called, echoing through the foyer. I giggled and got up replying,
"I'm in the sitting room!"

I heard his footsteps getting nearer until he finally reached me, looking around then finding me.

He looked a little tired, but that didn't stop him from dropping his bags, making his way to me, and  I ran over to him. He huffed out a laugh as I jumped into his arms, finally feeling relief.

"I missed you so much," I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I missed you too, more than you know," He whispered. I stayed for for a long time, I wanted to stay forever. When I realized I had actually wanted to kiss him and see his face is when I released a little to look up at him. He smiled down at me with his sweet smile and cupped my face with his hand to kiss me.

His kisses every time were electric. Even if they were sweet and small, they never faltered to send me sailing. He gave me small kisses, over and over; each time was a shockwave and I locked the feeling of his lips on mine in my memory, I never wanted to forget that feeling ever again. He finally settled for a long kiss, his hand on my jaw moved to the back of my neck, his other hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him. Our lips moved once, and I melted. They moved again, more and more and deeper and deeper.

Slowly, when our mouths were parted just enough, he took the chance to tease my lips with his tongue, and I let him deepen it. I felt my knees get weak, locking and turning to gelatin.

He released, only for a moment, to lead me over to the couch. I was dazed and had a lovesick smile on my face.

"You know I love when you wear that dress," he  sighed, wrapping an arm around my waist, and leaning to place loving kisses along my neck, making me shudder. He was wearing his suit. Oh, how I loved his suit!

My hands clung onto his sleeves as he continued to kiss my neck. I felt his large hand come to the back of my thigh.

Going to my ear, he mumbled,
"Lay down for me, love."

I swallowed and did as he told, laying down across the large sofa. It was technically wide enough for both of us to lay side by side, if we squeezed, but that didn't matter, because he hitched his leg over both of mine and was now above me.

He looked down at me and smiled, and he held the same lovesick expression I did. He leaned down to kiss me again, but it was shorter this time. Ritchie sat up for a moment, moving my dress past his knees and pulling down my underwear, and separated my legs to settle in between them. He rested his forearm beside my head as his other hand was used to hitch up my dress. He looked down for a moment, then back up at me.

My entire bottom half was now completely exposed to him, and he looked down and over me over greedily. He bit his lip and kissed me hungrily, and his hand when straight for my core. I gasped at his fingers, they were surprisingly cool. He rubbed where he knew I'd make the most noise and muffled those noises with his lips. I broke away to whine and let out ragged breaths. He probed two fingers in, making me sigh and roll my head back. He only   went in halfway to his second knuckle, but it was enough for me to let out a moan.

When he pulled his hand away, it left me insanely hungry for more.

"Ritchie, please," I whispered. He just looked at me with a grin before I realized what he was doing. He sat up for a moment to undo his belt and unbutton his pants. He took no time with his boxers, pulling them down without any extra thought.

He guided himself to align with me. It took a few tries, I hadn't been penetrated for at least a month. He pushed the head in a few times, each time getting a little deeper, until he was fully inside me.

I let out a long whine as he sat a little to get comfortable.
"I've missed you so much," he panted, looking down to steady himself.

Finally, he began to move. It was as if I had almost forgotten what it felt like to have him inside me, and this moment was a earth shattering reminder. He moved slowly at first, until he found his rhythm.

I immediately began to pant and sigh and moan. My fingers found themselves in his messy mop top. He was moving at a moderate pace, drawing out every time he made contact.
He let out deep grunts of his own, he wasn't one to speak much as he made love.

I closed my eyes, relishing in this moment and the feeling of him. My hands raked through his hair, once, then twice. He leaned down to kiss me passionately, but it was cut short due to him almost losing his balance.

He tried to draw it out as long as possible, and he grabbed and caressed as much skin as he could. I felt the smooth metal of his rings rub softly along my skin, along with the rough skin of his hands: a drummer's hands.

I could feel his rhythm gain speed, signaling he had at least crossed the halfway mark. I began to lose my breath. I began to pant his name along with a series of unladylike moans and curses. My orgasm came slow, but still managed to cause me to arch my back, causing me to lean up into him.

He was coming to an end, I could tell. He began to lose his rhythm and tried to draw out each retraction.

"Are- are you on.." he could barely manage to finish his sentence.

"Y-es"

"Ok good," he breathed, and at that moment, he came, giving out a loud roarish grunt before thrusting twice and giving out.

He tried to not put all of his weight onto me. He managed to lean down to kiss me passionately before slightly rolling to the side.

I practically heaved as I stared up into the ceiling. I looked at him, and he looked at me as well. We both gave out breathy, tired laughs before he pulled me to him and held me close.

"So how was the tour?"