Dance with me (Paul)

Very comfortably seated in the recliner,  I sighed calmly as I flipped a page of the book I was reading. I set it down on the coffee table and stretched. The small library was dimly lit, and it set the atmosphere for my serene attitude.
I hardly notice Paul walk in. He didnt say a word. The door clicked open, and I looked to see him sit in the chair beside me.
"I cant believe we just have one more year of school,  Y/N. We've almost made it," he laughed.
"Practically adults," I grinned at the thought of freedom.

He gave me a peaceful smile, then got up again. He walked over to the record player and began looking through our mass collection of vinyls. He pulled one out, checking the back and front cover.
He set the record in, and set the needle. A slow tune began to play. He turned to me, sauntering over.
I gazed up at him innocently.

Leaning down to meet my face,  he murmured,
"Y/N, dance with me."
He stuck out a warm hand, which I gladly took. His dough eyes crinkled at the corners and his smile was genuine. I returned it, and I bit my lip.
After all this time, his smile made me shy.

    He tugged me gently to the middle of the room as music filled the air. He placed his fingers at my hips, and my arms wrapped around his neck,
We swayed to the slow and gentle beat.
I examined his face. His plump lips were in a relaxed state of happiness. His hazel eyes seemed calm, but deeper.I could see they were filled with so much emotion. His young, round face was only starting to sharpen out, especially at his jawline.
A peaceful grin grew on my face as I stared.
He leaned in to rub his nose against mine.
"Surely your father wouldn't mind if I danced with you? I didnt see him here. " He purred.
I blinked slowly as his fingers wrapped themselves just above the bottom of my back.
"He wont mind if he doesn't know. And he leaves for work right before we leave school."
I whispered. I breathed in deeply and let out a shaky breath when I saw how close our lips were.

He noticed too, and I was lucky enough to have been staring into his eyes. They dilated as he glanced down at my lips.
"And what would he say if I kissed you?" His murmur was so quiet I almost didnt hear him.
"Paul..." I whimpered, before he closed the short gap between us.
I let out a quiet, breathy moan as his lips landed in mine.
His lips were soft. He tilted his head as his hands left my waist. They came up to cup the back of my neck, pulling me into him.

Lips rubbing over mine, they moved in sync and rhythm. As a moment passed, he began kissing me hungrily.  His mouth opened wider. One hand slipped down to my waist again pulling me into him.

Passionately,  his tongue lunged into my mouth with slight dominance. I moaned as it played with mine.
He tasted like cigarettes and penny mints, an absolutely addicting taste I could see myself getting used to.

When we finally disengaged, it was to lead me over to a loveseat in the corner. Kissing me again, he made me fall backwards onto it with a yelp.
He crawled on top of me, his long legs pinning my thighs.  Our pelvises were parallel.  Both of his forearms were on either side of my head and he laid on top of me.
His kisses became more and more lustful. He grunted every so often.

I whined as I felt him growing, and something hard poked my inner thigh. His tongue brushed against my own, he began to hump me gently.
He groaned at the pressure,  and I felt an unusual heat growing in between my legs.
As Paul began to kiss my jawline and neck, my core began to throb.
I moaned pitifully as he got up for a moment. I thought we was going to leave me there.
He raced to unbutton his shirt, and unbuckle his pants. He had a cheeky, excitable grin plastered on his face.
I had a lustful smile on my own, if not a little nervous.

"Have you ever done this before?" I questioned, my voice fading with anticipation.
"No," and he looked dead into my eyes. He knelt down next to me, whispering,
"Lean up, love."
I did as he commanded, and in an instant he had pulled off my skirt , and my underwear.

My faces burned as it turned bright red. His eyes grew wide as he gazed at my naked lower half.

With a simper,  I leaned up and took off my blouse, my school uniform.
His hands slowly went to my breasts. I whimpered when he began to message them. My eyes shut and I gulped
"So soft." He whispered to himself.

   He got up when he was done. It was my turn to gawk, as Paul slipped down his boxers, revealing his hard cock, pink at the tip. He crawled on top of me again, a similar position to the one before. This time,  however,  my legs when instinctively around his hips, and his skin was soft under my legs.
He gave one last toothy grin before trying to angle him self. Once he got it right, he slipped in as slowly as he could.
I gasped at the sensation. It was slightly painful. Paul pushed in a couple inches,  then all the way.
"Oh..fuck." he groaned.

I cried as I felt him, and he looks at me, concerned.
"Are you alright?" He panted.
I nodded weakly and pleaded quietly,
"Yes, God, Paul, yes."
He grunted as he started to thrust, very slowly. My eyes widened at the sensation and then squeezed shut.

He started to pick up speed and rhythm. He would pull out all the way before slamming back in. My checks burned a deep red as he fucked me into the couch.
"Y/N, oooh, Y/N," he repeated, like a record. The music still played as we made love.
"Paul!" I cried, cupping his face with my hands. I pulled him in for a kiss. His tongue slid over mine.

I could feel energy filling up inside me. I could feel electricity through my fingertips. I had a feeling, and I slipped my hand down to the little nub between my legs.
I practically screamed.
I rubbed it in fast circles a few times, then I was done.
"PAUL," I cried one last time, coming onto him. He yelled, and pulled out.
Grunting loudly, he thrusted into his hand and came onto my stomach.

He moaned my name one last time.

Panting together,  I looked down and chuckled,
"Uh, Paulie, " and I gestured to to the running white liquid on my abdomen.
"Oh, sorry, yeah..." he stumbled up and got his clothes on. He crept out of the room and came back a moment later with a warm damp cloth. He wiped it off of me.

I got up, slightly dazed. I got on my clothes with a satisfied smile.
When I was ready, Paul pulled me back onto the couch.

I sighed as he tucked me close. I was going in to kiss him again, pecking his lips.

Suddenly, the door busted open.  I shrieked as my father stood in the doorway.
"What the hell-" he marched over and grabbed Paul by the collar.
Paul grimaced,
"Hello, Mr L/N."
My father roared at him to get out of his house.
Paul glanced at me, smirking.
"Yes sir," he turned to me, grabbing my hand and kissing it,
"Goodnight, Y/N.
He was grabbed by the collar again,
My father mumbling,
"Get out."
Paul wished my mother a good night as well. When he left, my father turned to me.
"Go to bed, now." He growled, and I sped out of the room. Before I left I heard my mom whisper,
" What a lovely gentleman,  that Paul."

Later that night, I was reading when I heard something hit my window. I looked outside to see Paul smoking, tossing rocks at me.
I opened the window, shouting in a whisper,
"Paul its late!"
He laughed, looking up at me,
"I needed to see my lovely Y/N again. Let me take you to lunch tomorrow,  yeah?"
"Yes, of course, but please go before my father wakes up."
He waved the words away.
"Fine, but remember,  what we did, it meant something to me. And there's more love where that came from."
I couldn't lie, that touched my heart.
"It meant something for me too, Paul. Goodnight." I blew him a kiss. He caught it and placed it over his heart.
"Goodnight, lovely Y/N! I love you my starshine!"
I watched him back away, flicking his cigarette into the grass. He got on his bike, and peddled slowly away.

I sighed and watched him leave.
"Starshine," I whispered to myself,  giggling at the silly but affectionate nickname.
----------------

A/N- HEY GUYS thank ya for reading. I wanted to ask if you guys would want an Old!Paul x reader. I was thinking of an idea but I honestly wont do it if people wont enjoy.  Anyways,  if you liked it leave a comment or vote.
Peace and Love,
GeorgeHarrisonisbest
❤💖✌✌❤💗💖🕉💘☮☮👌💖💖💚💚💗💓✌✌✌☮☮