Asshole (John)

"Why?" I cried, fuming. My arms crossed tight against my chest as I paced around our shared bedroom. John just stared at me from the bed, his eyes following my movements. His mouth was tight as I continued.
"Why do I love you, John?! You...you're an asshole all the time. And-...You're just so..ridiculous!" My hands flew into the air.
"I already know what you do on those tours, John. I've already gotten myself past that. And those interviews! I feel like the only person who isnt tricked by your charm."

He laughed at the last part, chucking lowly in agreement.

"But for some reason,  I do love you. Seeing you...you just," my voice fell quiet as I fell under the lovely spell he put me under,
"You drive me crazy..John..I couldn't wish to be with anyone else."

   I calmed and threw myself into the bed, my arms spread out beside me. John crawled over, his face upside down over mine.

I cracked a smile, looking up at him,
"Plus..you're unbelievably cute. And a genius," I looked away from him frowning,  "You're so much better than me at everything,"

This made him frown too, before starting flatly,
"Well that's good, at least I dont have to compete with me girlfriend. You're lucky; People dont expect you to please them," there was a hint of snark in his voice.

I rolled my eyes as my frown deepened, and I tried to get up. Before I could leave the bed, John caught my hand.

"Love, I was kidding, come on," he begged with a laugh, pulling me back. I huffed, but I let him pull me into his lap. His legs were folded, and I sat in the space between them,  my legs off to the side. He began to kiss my temple and down my face. I made a small grin as I pulled back my head to look at him.

"Asshole." I muttered. He laughed, and  leaned in to kiss me. I placed my hand on his chest as he attempted to deepen it. I pulled away, muttering
"Definitely an asshole. "

He placed his forehead on mine, smiling.
"I've got another tour coming up soon, Y/N,"

My head shot up at him, but before I could show I was upset,  I hid it.
"Well....that's good. That means I won't have to see your ugly face for at least a couple weeks," I snickered,  patting his face, and he scrunched up his nose, mumbling "what happened to cute?"

"Besides, that also means that you're gonna be some other, poor, poor girls' problems." This actually stung to say,  but I hid it behind a tired smile and a laugh, playing with his hair. He didn't laugh, his face was remorseful. I looked away, knowing he could see the truth.
"Y/N.."
I turned to look at him.

"I know you're upset about me leaving. It wont be long, love, I promise."

"I know..." my voice was small. John gave me a comforting smile, and kissed me once more. Before he pulled away once more to look ne straight in the eyes,

"You love me."

I laughed,
"Sure."

"You do." A wide smile formed on his face.

"Yeah." My face was amused but placid.

"I love you too."

"Whatever, Lennon."

"You can bind me to it. Y/N L/N, I love you."