Happy Birthday (Paul)

I woke up before he did, my eyes blinking open. Him snoring softly into his pillow, his back to me. Pulling back the covers, I got up softly. A smile grew on my face as I glanced at my calender,

June 18th

Creeping down the stairs, tying my robe, I walked to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. 

"Pancakes...with strawberries. Eggs, Bacon." I mumbled,  reminding myself of the menu. I sipped my coffee with a soft smile of my lovely boyfriend sleeping soundly above me.

I hummed a tune mindlessly as I mixed the pancake batter. Setting it down, I got uncomfortable with the silence and put on a record very, very quietly. I hummed along with that now, warming up the skillet with butter. My mouth began to water, I was getting hungry.

The pancakes bubbled and I flipped them carefully. I heard a creaking above my head, and my smile grew quickly. I kept my head down and began to see up plates as I heard his footsteps down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

I felt his arms around my waist, pulling me to him.

"Is this for me?" His voice was low, and he began to kiss wherever he could reach. I sighed in response and nodded. He swayed me slightly along with the music. He turned me around, and I could see his sleepy smile, his dark brown hair disheveled from bed. He was only wearing boxers, which was a step up from the bed, he liked to sleep naked.

"Happy birthday, baby." I whispered, pulling him close to kiss him sweetly. We sat down to eat our breakfasts,  sitting next to one another instead of in front.  His right hand laced with my left. 

"This was amazing,  Y/N. Thank you." He thanked, wiping off his mouth.

"Paul, I have something else to give you." I said sensually, to which he looked up with a curious expression.

I leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"Well...we haven't tried that yet." He said with a sly grin.

"Mhm. And nows the time. I'll be upstairs,  you join me in a few, ok?"

He nodded excitedly and I kissed him before slipping out of my seat.

We hadn't tried to go from behind yet. It was always missionary,  or when we were messing around,  cowgirl style. I slipped into my lingerie,  something he had bought me for Christmas. It was a deep blue silk, with white lace.
I sat on the bed when Paul opened the door meekly,  his cute head popping through the crack.

"You..uh..ready, love?" He giggled, giving me a toothy grin.

"Yes, Paul," I said sensually.

He opened the door fully, showing that he was pretty much fully erect in his boxers. I laughed at the hurried manner he was in.  He crawled over me and leaned in, kissing me fiercely. His fingers snuck down to my core, teasing his fingers around my entrance. He played with me, his thumb brushing over my clit every so often. I breathed in sharp whenever he did. Slowly, he slipped in one finger, thrusting softly. 

His tongue rubbed over mine playfully. Every so often his teeth would nip at my bottom lip, making me whine.

"Oh god..Paul.." I moaned as he slipped in another finger.

"Nice and wet. Good." He slipped his fingers, bringing them to my lips. Taking his hand, I placed them in my mouth. He emitted a deep growl as I sucked his fingers clean.

"Turn around, Y/N."

I turned to lay on my stomach,  getting on my knees so my head layed on the pillows. He stood above me on his knees and sighed as he took off the straining fabric of his boxers. I wiggled my ass in the air impatiently, to which he laughed.

His hand on my hip, he guided himself into me. I bit my lip as he began to move. His other hand went to my hips as well, using me to steady himself. The sound of skin hitting skin was loud as he thrusted. My fingers gripped the thin fabric of the sheets.

"Oh..god, Y/N." He panted.

I could feel him better this way, and his thrusts drove me into the pillow. I let out continuous moans as he began to harden his pace.

I felt him lean down to rest his forehead on my back, driving his hips into me. I felt his hot pant against my skin.

"Paul..Paul..Paul " I gasped as he began to quicken. Sitting back up, he let out strained grunts as not only was he thrusting into me, but pulling me to him. This made everything feel deeper. My eyes rolled back and shut tight.

"Paul," I whimpered,
"My clit..please."

Reaching his hand under, his thumb began to rub circles around the nub quickly. I screamed as my legs jolted.

"PAUL!" I screamed repeatedly,  and he grunted my name in response.

"Come for me, Y/N," he rasped. I began to concentrate on him hitting deep inside me, until I came. My legs were weak,  but Paul held me still as he quickened further.

"Oh..fuck Y/N..I'm going to come.." he strained, and I could feel his nails digging into my skin.

"Do it, Paul..baby.." I said, breathless.
A few more thrusts and he was done inside me, slipping out and falling backwards into the sheets.

I pulled myself to him, resting my head on his chest.

"Thank you..thank you.." he panted, clinging onto me.

"Happy birthday, Paul babe."

-
WOOHOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!

GeorgeHarrisonisbest ❤❤❤❤✌✌✌☯️☯️☯️🕉🕉☯️☯️🎈🎉🎉🎊🎈🎈🎁🎂