Major McCartney pt 2 (Paul)

A/N:
Due to a surge of inspiration,  I couldnt stay away from you guys! Btw, all the info I get for this and the first part (for example, Sgt Spinetti) I recieved in an official picture book that went inside the Magical Mystery Tour vinyl cover, so it's all official names!
GeorgeHarrisonisbest ✌✌✌☮☯️☮☯️💗💕💓💚💓💚💗💚💗💕💖💚✌✌✌
_____

A month later.

My smile turned into a toothy grin as I  gazed at myself in the mirror. My uniform was neatly fitted. My cap, matching that of Paul's, rested on top of my head in a professional manner. I was in our house, in somewhere, and Paul and I were leaving for work.

After my adventure of the Magical Mystery Tour, and my encounter with  Major McCartney,  I stayed with him. I had completely abandoned my life of loneliness and drab employment to work as a luitenant beside Paul. I didn't need an interview, for as soon as I told Sgt. Spinetti, he rambled in gibberish,  walked into another room and threw a uniform at me, and , I got a job.

My job was to look very important and stand next to Major McCartney's desk whenever a tour would pop by. It was also to receive mail and give it to him. When the Sgt. wasnt around, we would talk, and laugh and play card games; that was my favorite part. I had introduced him to other things, beyond the sexual counterparts I had introduced him to when we had met.

My heart fluttered as I thought about Paul. I closed my eyes as I felt arms wrap around my waist, hugging me.
I felt warm breath on my neck and a kiss on my ear.

"Excuse me, but you, my love, are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

His purr was soft and sensual. My eyes opened slowly as I looked at his toothy grin on my shoulder. I hummed as he pulled me close. Turning my head to look at him, he smacked his lips on mine quickly before releasing.

"Are you ready, Luitenant L/N?"
"As ready as I'll ever be, Major McCartney. "

He smiled sweetly, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. He opened it, and walked through. We were immediately in the Official Office. Even now, the magic of the tour never ceased to amaze me.

Sgt Spinetti told us another group was coming in, so we took our positions. I stood in my spot, and Paul at his desk, the both of us having nonchalant, tired grins plastered on our faces.
As the bustling bunch of people scrambled in, and the Sgt. was speaking to them, my eyes roamed over the crowd.

My eyes widened as I saw someone I recognized. It was the strange man with the brown cap. His eyes met mine, and he gave a knowing wink. My grin grew slightly into a smirk.

Suddenly, the Sgt. marched over to me, gesturing at me and talking to the crowd. He was explaining my job, along with my recent arrival. Thank God he didn't know about my coming about with the Major, or he would have explained that as well, without hesitation.

He loved to talk about the bull fighting. We were in the field, as usual,  when he was painting a verbal picture of being stabbed in the ass with a horn. I giggled to myself and the  people watched mindlessly.  My eyes moved to the brown-hatted man, who was inspecting his nails, having done this a thousand times.

I wonder if he still reads my thoughts.

As soon as I said this, his head whipped up and he mouthed "yup" at me.

That answers my question.

As the group was leaving, and I turned to Paul,  he had a lovesick smile, with his head in his hand. He had been staring at me. With just a look, he had pulled at my heartstrings. I was turning to go to his side when I felt a presence in front of me.
Slightly taken back, I blinked as the brown hatted man stood before me.