Arrogant Killer -Worries- Chapter 19

Taehyung's P/V

I tightened my hand around y/n as I heard her name fully. I payed close attention to their conversation. I didn't get their bosses name but I got what I needed.

I signaled the others to go ahead and take y/n. She tried to protest but I just told her to keep quiet and move quickly. Everyone knew something was up by the way I was acting.

I trusted Felix more in this situation, since he thought of her like a sister and wouldn't Let her get harmed. I was now getting comfortable around him.

I throughly away everything and quickly made my way outside to see them standing there.

"We either have to go or stay here"

Everyone looked at me confused.

"People are here and it's no good....
I don't think that is was just a 'dream' she had..... people are after y/n"

Everyone stood there silently.

"Then lets go!" Y/n blurted out.

"But what if they follow us, they could be tracking us" Felix commented.

"Fuck" realization just hit me. They knew we were coming here.

"Of course they do, how else would they know we would be here" I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated.

"If they want y/n they're gonna lure her, they're gonna break her down and draw her too them... and that would be taking the ones she loves." Jimin then added in.

I hugged her closer towards me, tightly. I couldn't loose her, I couldn't loose the one I loved so dearly.

"Make sure the others know about it"

We all headed back to our rooms. I sat up cameras around the room secretly and unnoticeable.

"Taetae?" I heard her call to me.

"Yes princess?" I looked at her. She looked scared.

"W-what if they come, and I can't wake you?" I saw tears at the brim of her eyes.

I rushed to her quickly.

"D-don't say that, don't cry" I sat her on my lap and caressed her face, kissing the tears that snuck their way out.

"I'll try my best to not sleep" I kissed all over her face.

"Should I just sleep in Jimin's room?" She suggested.

I got jealous.

"No!" I accidentally yelled out.

I saw her eyes go wide.

"I dont want you sleeping with another man!" I hugged her small frame.

"You only sleep with me" I was pouting now.

"But he's easier to wake" she said again.

"Don't test me" I looked at her and saw her smiling.

"But" she started trailing her finger down my shirt.

"But what princess?" I asked her.