Arrogant Killer -Knowing- Chapter Three PT.2

"Well shit"

Well shit. Here I am. In a van. With 7 men. Heading up to the mountain house. I gave him the Taehyung the directions and he told me to sit up front with him. I honestly don't know why but I agreed with it.

We finally made up there and they told me they'd wait below but will be able to see me. I was getting nervous and I don't know why, I finally reached the door and knocked. Taeyong has opened the door and stood there shocked "baby sis, w-what are you doing here and.... where's your car??" He hugged me and let go as he noticed I didn't have a car with me "well.. it stopped working so I brought a cab up here" I was fiddling with my fingers because Taeyong can be really scary sometimes "you did what!?!" He grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifted up "w-what the fuck! I'm your sister!" I was honestly so scared, he's never did this before..

Taehyung's POV

I was watching closely. I saw her being picked up by the collar and I almost lost it. "The hell did he think he is doing!" I sort of yelled out and the rest of the boys looked and they gasped "oh my god that's her brother, why would he do that" jungkook responded really shocked at the scene in front of us "who knows, but I don't like it" I honestly don't know why though..,

Y/n POV

"You can let go of me, he didn't really pay any mind" I was honestly still sort of struggling.

"how do you know that" he spit back sort of harshly.

"he didn't ask any weird questions, now can you let me down... it's hurting" he finally let me down and apologized.

"I-I'm sorry baby sis, but why did you come" he was confused.

"I left some stuff here that I need, I have my own place and I forgot some stuff that I left here" I was pretty nervous.

"okay, but you know how mom and dad get when they see you.." he trailed off.

"yea, yea I know.." I then walk in the house and straight to my bedroom.
I get into my bedroom and it was untouched.

"I told mom and dad to leave it, they protested but agreed" he leaned against the door frame.

"cool.." I actually did want to get stuff from here so I got a bin that was in the room and packed some stuff.

"Y-Y/n Their here!!" He said running towards me.

"here take the back and I'll signal when you can go into the drive" he lead me to the door.

"thanks big brother" I followed behind with everything I needed and out the back.

"hey just know.. I still love you" he smiled sweetly at me.

"and I love you too" at that he ran back inside and I waiting for the signal. Out in the distance I see the van and a worried Taehyung, I put a thumbs up and seemed like he relaxed just a bit.

I looked up and saw the signal so I ran towards the van to make it look like I was hiding and calling a cab. I got into the van with the bin I had.

"Jesus what's with this big ass bin for" Jimin complained and I threw it on him "ouch! Bitch!" He yelled.

"I actually wanted to get stuff plus I had to, my brother would have been suspicious if I just said hi and left" I rolled my eyes.

"he shouldn't have grabbed you like that" Taehyung then turned to me serious.

"I-it's okay, he was just worried.." I trailed off.

"worried my ass he looked like he could've killed you" Taehyung spat back.

"just drive dammit!!" I yelled out and soon enough he drove away. Taehyung had closed the window to cancel out noises and I was falling asleep. Before I went into deep slumber I heard a deep muffled voice

"You drive me crazy y/n"