Arrogant Killer -Regrets and Mistakes- chapter 15

I woke up at 3am. Tae was still sound asleep so I quietly got out of bed and went downstairs.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to get me a glass of water. I got a cup and filled it up, dropping some ice cubs into the cup.

As I was drinking the cup, I heard footsteps come down the stairs. I saw seulgi and Yuri. I quickly hid somewhere but able enough to here.

"That bitch is gonna regret being here, I hope he learns from his mistakes"

"Don't you think your going over board?"

"I want her out of the picture. I want her dead"

"You know, if you kill her he's gonna hate you"

"What if he doesn't know that I killed her?"

"That's still fucked up, your supposed to support him like a good friend would"

I heard a big thump form up against a wall of I peaked and saw seulgi pinning yuri to the wall.

"Are you turning against me too!?" Seulgi whispered yelled.

"No but it's just fucked up" yuri clawing at seulgi's hand that's at her throat.

"Your worthless" seulgi harshly threw her to the ground.

"If I found out your secretly helping her. I will kill you too" and with that seulgi walked off.

Yuri then got in her phone and called someone.

"S-she was choking me, and she threatened me.. you have to stop seulgi before she makes a big mistake"

I wonder who she was talking too.

"Felix! That's your fucking sister for gods sake. She is trying to kill me and Tae's girlfriend. She isn't mean, she's actually really nice"

Felix, Felix.. why does his name sound so familiar.

Flashback.

"Felix!!" Young y/n called out.

"Yes y/nnie?" He turned around.

"Wait for your best friend!" I pouted and ran to him.

"Y/n I have to get home, my parents need me quickly" Young Felix exclaimed.

"Fine then, I'll talk to you tomorrow then" I poured more.

"Awe don't pout, I'll see you tomorrow too, bye" he ran off.

I never saw him again after that, not the next day, not the next week, not the next month, and not the year.

End of flashback.

"Felix.." I whispered to myself.

"Waterever, dont you even know who tae's girlfriend is?"

"Her name is Lee Y/n, the little sister of Lee Taeyong"

"Y-you know her?"

"Best friend"

"We have to make a plan to get seulgi to stop! You need to save your best friend! And me!"

They said their goodbyes and she quickly ran upstairs.

"My little koala" I smiled to myself.

I stood back up and finished my drink. I went back upstairs and into my bedroom.

I got back into bed and before I feel asleep I heard Tae's voice.

"Babygirl, where were you" he was being whiny.