Arrogant Killer -Arrived- Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV

We had finally landed. I looked to my left to see y/n still sleeping. I smiled so big just lookin at her sleeping figure.

I got an idea to wake her up so I started kissing her face making sure to add the tongue. I heard her groan so I went to her lips kissing and licking her lips for permission.

I saw she had opened her eyes. She gave me her consent so we just made out for a while until...

"Stop sucking faces, your making me horny" Jimin whined.

We both started laughing.

"Don't get horny around my girl" I picked her up and secured her in my arms.

The rest of the gang just laughed.

"Who knows.... I could just steal her away... you know I'm the one to seduce people" Jimin winked at me.

"Touch her and you will have to hands left." I barked back coldly.

She hit my chest.

"Yah! Tae be nice to your elder"

Everyone laughed.

"But.. But I'm their leader" I whined back to her making everyone laugh harder.

"Come on, we got to go" Felix could barely talk because he was laughing so hard.

We all headed off the plane.

Once outside the airport I felt something was off. I hugged y/n closer to me.

"Taetae, what's wrong??" She questioned me.

"It feels...... off" after I said that I yanked Jimin next to me.

"Don't you feel like something is off?" I asked him.

"Yea, I feel it too... I think Felix and Yuri feels it as well" Jimin replies back.

We walked to our designated driver. I was eyeing him suspiciously. Everyone got in and y/n was trying to get me to go in first but I just pushed her in.

"Tae?" I didn't answer her and went to the driver.

"Where are we headed" i was kind of cold towards him.

"To your destination. XXX Hotel" he answered back.

"Show me your damn gps" he quickly showed it too me.

It did say XXX hotel.

"You better not be lying to me or I will have your head cut off." I walked back towards the car and got in.

Everyone looked at me while I was slowly getting paranoid.

Y/n POV

"Baby?? What's wrong?" I rubbed him arm. He whipped his head around.

"Something isn't right" I blurted out.

"I feel like someone is watching our every move" we got He others attention.

"I feel it too.... and it's not a good feeling." Jimin butted in.

"How come I dont feel anything??" I pouted.

"I don't know, because I also feel something" Felix and Yuri both said.

"Y/n" I turned my head back towards Tae.

"Yes?" I looked into his eyes.

"Always stay by me. You cannot go out alone, you can go with any of us but not alone, understand?"

"Y-yes Tae." Shit. My submissive mode just turned on.

"Good... I don't want anything happening to my babygirl" he caressed my face. Lightly kissing my lips afterwards.