Arrogant Killer -Takes Time- Chapter Four

"You drive me crazy y/n"

The last words I heard before I fell into deep slumber. I felt someone shaking me and warm breathing on my neck, I opened my eyes to see a Taehyung in my face, I push him back and get out of the van.

"What was that for" Taehyung exclaimed getting out himselfz

"you were in my face" I said as I was walk-in towards the door but got slammed up against the wall.

"what if I want to be in your face" he leaned closer into my face.

"pervert! Get away" I tried to push my back but failed as he didn't move an inch.

"babygirl, you can't move me even if you wanted too" he moved to my ear and lightly bit it.

"do you like this" he whispered in my ear.

"No, it's fucking creepy" I spat at him and he just chuckled.

"am I creeping you out sweetie" he moved his lips to my neck.

"I thought you hated me since you left me when I first got here" again trying too push him off of me.

"I have a change in attitudes, it happens frequently" he said coming back to look me in the eyes, I used all my strength and finally pushed him off of me and walked into the house.

"Hey y/n can you help me with dinner!" Jin yelled as he saw me walk in.

"sure" I walked towards him.

"So what took you so long to get inside, did Tae stop you" he looked at me for a slight second while cutting veggies.

"you could say that, plus I was pretty hard to wake up" he chuckled.

"yes we yelled at you millions of times to wake up, we just left Taehyung to deal with it" we both started laughing and Taehyung came into the door and glared at Jin.

"looks like someone's jealous" Jin whispered in my ear and I giggled.

"wanna make him explode" I suggested to Jin.

"nah, I don't feel like dying today" we both laughed at that and continued making dinner. Taehyung walked into a room and slammed the door shut making me and Jin jump.

"the hell is his problem" Jungkook exclaimed as he walked inn

"ahh he's jealous because Jin was talking to me" I said back making Jungkook laugh.

"tell the others that dinner is done" Jin said to Jungkook without looking because he was putting spices in the meat.

"Rodger that" jungkook had now walked off.

Dinner time came and we was all laughing but Taehyung wasn't there.

"should someone tel Taehyung that dinner is done..?" The others looks at me.

"well..." Hoseok got interrupted when Taehyung came in and sat down.

"well what?" Taehyung looked dead at Hoseok.

"nothing" he went back to eating as did I and the rest. We all got finished and I was about to help him with the dishes but someone pulled my arm and started pulling me somewhere, I looked and saw Taehyung.

"what the hell!?" I lightly yelled out "shut up" he sounded like he was angry.

We had got to a bedroom and he pushed me in "you'll be sleeping with me" Taehyung said as he went to his closet.

"um excuse me... I don't think so, I want my own room" I was being sarcastic now.

"I said you are sleeping with me, you either like it or you don't!" He now yelled at me. I was clenching my jaw tight as I went into the bathroom with my night clothes.

After takin a shower I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a little braid so my hair can be wavy tomorrow. I walked out of the bathroom to find a sleeping Taehyung.

I stood there in awe and stared at him "take a picture it will last longer" I came back to my senses when I heard his deep voice, he was now sitting up... shirtless and.... BOXERS!?!

"You wish" I walked to the bed and got under the covers and turned my back to him. I was almost asleep when he yanked me towards him.

"the hell you think your doing" I turned to look at him but stopped when his head was in my neck.

"I have to cuddle something to help me sleep, your hogging the pillows so I have to hold you" it was muffled but still audible to hear.

"whatever, just don't do anything to me" I actually felt relaxed in his embrace, felt protected like nothin can get to me. I peacefully fell asleep in his arms.

Taehyung's POV

I saw that Y/n was asleep and I just looked at her ~how can someone look so cute but has such fierce attitude....~ I hugged her tighter against me scared she'll leave me... weird, we're not even together and I don't want her out of my sight.

Her sent drives me insane and sends me into overdrive, I feel selfish over her but it will take time to get her to like me. I got so angry at Jin for being so close to her. Before I fell asleep myself, I kissed her neck a few times and heard her whimper.

"Ughhh" I quietly let out a groan.