Arrogant Killer -break- Chapter Ten

I slammed the door shut once I got into the room, I went to the closet and changed into some pjs. I went back to the bed and crawled in, immediately going to sleep.

The next morning came and I woke up. I looked beside me to see no sight of Tae. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. Once I finished showering I went into the closet and picked an outfit to wear. Then went downstairs.

Everyone was downstairs. I was still a little pissed off so I grabbed my plate and started making my way back up the stairs. Taehyung had followed me and came in right after me. He didn't seem mad, more like worried.

"Baby, are you okay??" He sat down right beside me, cuddling me.

"Yea, I'm still a little mad" I simply said as I continued watching tv.

"I'll stay with you if you want me too" He turned and looked at me waiting for an answer.

"You have training to do" I said not looking at him.

"I called it off today, since the event that happened last night" I oohed and continued watching tv.

Occasionally I would catch Tae looking at me.

"Is there something on my face" I turned and looked at him.

"W-what" He was taken back a bit.

"You keep looking at me, is there something in my face" I said again.

"N-no, just making sure you alright" he stuttered again.

It was cute when he stuttered, I finished my food and put it in the night stand and cuddled up to Tae. "Let's just stay like this" I said making him look at me.

"I planned on it" he pulled me closer holding me tighter, scared I would leave.

We stayed like that for hours, no one interrupted us, nothing. I told Tae I was gonna take a nap and that's exactly what I did, I guess he did too because I heard a shift and his whole body almost on mine.

When I woke up it was 5:00 so I broke out of a sleeping Taehyung and made my way downstairs. I stopped immediately as I heard the rest of bts taking about me

"We shouldn't hit sensitive parts"

"Yea, she did come from a hell of a family"

"We really need to trust her"

"We do trust her!"

"As in her decision sometimes, girls are almost right all the time"

"True, true"

It was quiet for a few minutes so I continued walking downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey y/n, what's up" I heard Kookie's voice behind me.

"Eh, I got hungry so I came down for a snack, you?" I turned around facing him while eating some chips.

"I want to apologize of what happened yesterday, we really thought he meant you couldn't trust us" kookie was apologizing for the second time.

"It's okay, I understand.. I'm still a little mad but I need to get used to it. And trust me, I trust you" I finished eating the chips I had in the bowl and washed it out in the sink.

We soon heard heavy footsteps flying down the stairs and a deep voice full or worry. "Where's y/n" he quickly asked. I could see the other members.

"Idk" Yoongi shrugged.

"H-how can you not know, she was just with me" his voice cracked a little and everyone turned towards him.

"Are you okay dude?" Joon has asked.

"I don't want to lose her" he voice cracked again with a tear threatening to escape.

"Tae, she's in the kitchen" kookie had said and laughed a little.

Tae and dashed into the room and immediately hugged me. "I thought you left" he started crying in my shoulder.

I was shocked, like a lot. I hardly saw Tae cry and seeing him like this made my heart break. "Taetae, I'm not going anywhere, you worried baby" I hugged him back. He continued sobbing in my neck while everyone laughed.

He finally calmed down and lifted his head. I wiped the rest of his tears away.

"I'm not going anywhere Taehyung" I reassured him and he just nodded like a baby. "Your so fragile but yet so strong at the same time" everyone laughed again including Tae "I-I know" everyone laughed harder.

"Okay you can shut up now" Taehyung raised his voice and everyone went silent. "Be nicer" I scolded Tae and he pouted.

"Your like the first girlfriend who can do that, the others were just babies" Jimin said and winked.

"Wink at her one more time and you won't have that eye left" Tae had threatened him.

"Oh my god Tae, chill, it was a playful wink!" I now raised my voice and everyone looked at me shocked like I just did something wrong.

Tae had now looked at me "did you just raise your voice at me?"

"Yea, So" I started to walk off but got pulled back immediately.

"I'll let some things slide, but you do not raise your voice at me" Tae had said into my ear.

"I have a mouth of my own so I can do and say whatever I want" I yanked my arm and started walking off back upstairs.

*taehyungs pov*

After she said that she just walked right back upstairs. I stood there dumbfounded until jin spoke.

"No one has ever said those words to you" everyone was shocked, even me.

*y/n's POV*

I stopped mid step when I heard jin say.

"No one has ever said those words to you"