Arrogant Killer -Building- Chapter Seven

"He eventually succeeded his wish"

Slam!! Everyone looked towards Taehyung. I had jumped a bit and looked down to see Tae's hand on the table.

"What do you mean he eventually succeeded his wish" Taehyung looked me dead in the eyes, I got scared by the look he was giving.

"W-we'll, no one was h-home... only me, I thought everyone had left but Johnny didn't... he stayed behind to 'babysit' me but only to rape me" Tae tightened his grip around me.

"my family would have killed me if I turned up p-pregnant.. i hid out at my friends house, eventually giving her the baby" I teared up.

"I-I gave my baby away!!!!" I was now crying. Taehyung had released his grip and hugged me tight.

"s-she knows that I-I'm her mother.. every weekend I got to see her. But now, it's been years and I haven't seen her nor my friend, I lost contact with her.." I stoped dead sentence and sobbed. Taehyung started rubbing my back and caressing my head.

"it's okay, let it out" Taehyung soothing words filled my ears. Everyone looked as if they just heard that one of their friends had just died.

Later that evening I was begging to go with Taehyung to the cells where Johnny was being held.

"please Tae please!!" I held on tight.

"Y/n I said no" he was being calm.

"please!!!" I pleaded with all my guts.

"Y/n look at me" I looked up at his face, tears threatening to fall.

"I don't want him to even look at you, let alone even talk. He's done enough damage" a single tear drop falling from my eye.

"please Tae, let me come with you" I was now yanking his shirt.

"god you make me crazyyy" he picked me up and carried me down stairs.

"T-Tae where are you taking me?" Tears falling now.

"I don't want to see you cry" we went down another flight of stairs. We got to the end and he put me down.

"hold my hand and stand by my side" he now whispered since it sort of echoed, I nodded my head a response and held his hand. I put his arm between both of my women features and walked with him to the cell.

"Well well we'll, you bring the slut down here with you" Johnny said as he smirked looking at my figure.

"call her that one more time and I swear to god I will beat you so hard you won't wake up in a week" I actually got scared of what Taehyung said.. telling myself not to make him this angry.

"you know... she has a great body for a little person like she is... especially when she as 15..." he got cut off as Tae banged his head against the metal bars.

"what did I say" he hissed out.

"I didn't call her a slut" he was smirking.

"the other part dumbass and I'm not afraid to either" Tae was now gritting through his teeth.

"do it... I dare you" I could tell Johnny was testing Tae. Tae had banged his head a couple of good times on the bard before slinging him back.

"Arghh" Johnny was now groaning in pain.

"you don't ever want to mess with me. Understand" Taehyung came back to me.

"whatever you say 'tough guy'" Johnny sarcastically said.

"let me ask you this one thing" Taehyung turned his attention towards Johnny, slinging his right arm around my shoulder.

"did you ever like her" I looked at tae shocked.

"pfft what are you saying" Johnny got back up and walked to the bars.

"did you ever want to have her for her own" I was giving Tae weird looks.

"no way, I hate that bitch" Tae clenched his jaw but let it go afterwards.

"are you sure" i got on to what Tae was doing now.

"I'm positive" Johnny retorted back.

"then I guess you don't mind this" Tae turned his head around and slammed his lips onto mine kissing me roughly, I kissed him back. He grabbed me by the shirt and yanked me closer towards him, my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist. He broke the kiss from our lips and traveled it onto my neck.

Taehyung's POV

As I was kissing her neck I looked towards Johnny and seen he face in pure anger. I smirk to my self and went up to her ear.

"I want you to moan for me baby" I kissed the spot under her ear and behind, she left out a little whimper so I went down a bit and found it.

"T-Tae" she lightly moaned out but audible for us three to hear.

"y-you can stop it now!" Johnny was yelling now. I smirked feeling his jealousy all over the place, I went back up to her lips and kissed her once again but passionately. I then let go of the kiss.

Y/n's POV

Taehyung had let go of the kiss and I didn't feel any regret what so ever. With Tae still hugging me he turned his attention to Johnny.

"guess you do like her or you wouldn't have stuttered" Johnny's eyes went wide and Tae just chuckled.

"Hope your not hungry because your not getting fed tonight" Tae winked and picked me up putting me over his shoulder and smacking my ass, I giggled just a bit and waved goodbye to Johnny.

We got back up to the main floor and found everyone in the living room. Tae put me down, before walking towards the couch, Tae smacked my ass and grabbed it.

I quickly turned around and hit him playfully, Tae smirked at me and took a glance at the guys and kissed me. We all heard ooo's and cheering, I pushed Tae off smiling and walking to the couch with Taehyung following closely.

"Okay guys" Tae spoke out.

"if NCT knows Johnny is missing they'll mostly likely come here after searching every gang in the city" everyone's full attention was on Tae.

"we need to build our gang.." Namjoon said.

"so we need to call backup... GOT7" Yoongi finished his sentence.

"w-wait.. GOT7??" I added in and they turned towards me.

"what about them" Jin asked me.

"GOT7 works with my dad" their faces are hard and stiff now.

"what do you mean?" Yoongi now added in.

"w-we'll, when we left to the mountain house... I saw some of their stuff there" I heard gasps, even from Taehyung.

"I knew their stuff because I was pretty close with them" I looked around and their eyes looked full of anger, sadness, and most of all... betrayal.