Arrogant Killer -What Now- Chapter 13

Morning came again. I got out bed sore, Tae was still asleep so I tried my best to be quiet but that didn't help.

"babe~" he called out, filling the empty space beside him.

"babe?" he shot straight up, looking at the empty spot immediately.

"I didn't want to wake you" I giggled just a bit seeing his worried face.

"you scared me" he dramatically wiped his forehead.

"your so dramatic" I was now laughing.

"whatever" he got up chuckling as well and came to me.

"i hope its a boy princess" he started kissing my neck.

He picked me up and threw me on his shoulder, smacked my ass, and carried me to the bathroom. I giggled all the way there.

"ooh~~~ are we taking a shower together?" I asked holding onto his shirt as I was now on the ground.

"does the princess want ruined?" he said as he grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"well no, because that happened last night... I just want a normal couple shower" I fiddled with my fingers when I let go of Tae's shirt so he could take it off.

"Anything my princess wants, I'll give it to her" he kissed the top of my head and yanks my shorts and underwear off.

"I want you to take that bother from your chest off" he pointed to the bra and I giggled.

I took the bra off and i saw him take his sweatpants and boxers off, leaving us both naked. I turned the water in the shower on to let it get good and warm. Taehyung came from behind and back hugged me, laying his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you princess" he kissed my shoulder over and over again.

"I love you too Tae" I smiled to myself as he kept kissing my shoulder.

We had finished our shower, got changed and was now making our way downstairs. while walked we heard female voices. we got closer and closer to the living room seeing everyone and two girls.

"Tae!!" they both ran up and hugged tae.

"well hello to you too" he hugged them back.

"its been a while, you know" she bit her lip and looked seductively at him.

"yea, also this is y/n. My girlfriend" he pointed towards me, bringing me closer to him.

"oh" they both said with disgust on their faces.

"do you have a problem or what" I spit out a bit coldly.

"hmm, oh no. its just... well, your not the type Taehyung wanted" one of the girls said.

"guys be nice. I love her and she's just my type" he now spooned me, protecting me and acting like a baby.

I giggled and kissed his cheek, his face lit up and he kissed my lips softly.

"well my name is Yuri" one of them blurted out a little too coldly.

"i'm Seugli" she said off hatefully as well.

"you done know my name" I continued to hang onto tae's shirt as he carried me to the couch plopping me right on his lap.

"i just wanted to know if we could stay for a few days, we have no where to go" Yuri asked still looking at tae like she could just eat him up.

"No-" i started to say but got cut off my Hoseok.

"Of course" he jumped up and hugged them both.

they both smirked as they looked at me.

The boys went out to have a guys night so it was just me, Yuri, and Seugli and of course my family in the cellars.

"hey you" I turned around to the voice and noticed it was Seugli's and Yuri standing right beside her.

"what do you want" i was getting annoyed just by their presence.

"your not going to be staying here for long, you know that... right?" Yuri blurted out and i laughed.

"what makes you think that" I was now getting pissed.

"were gonna make sure he regrets laying eyes on you because he's ours" Seugli joined in.

"well guess the fuck what, He loves me and I love him" I continued "and also, he can have only one of you so its not really a good deal" I turned back around but immediately froze.

"he's played with us before, he can do it again." Seugli and Yuri started giggling now.

The door opened to the house, revealing the seven guys. Tae immediately ran to me and basically tackled me.

"Princess!! I missed you" I could tell he was drunk because he was bear hugging me tightly.

I giggled at his cuteness and said "babe if you don't let go, your princess won't be here anymore" he immediately let go.

"I don't want to loose my princess, you're everything I have" he cuddled up to me, pouting cutely.

I looked back at the two girls and smirked. They looked away pissed.

I looked back down to find a sleeping Tae. Even when he's drunk he's still adorable.

I rubbed his head over and over again, feeling the soft hair strands run through my fingers smoothly.

I now started to worry as I thought of Seugli and Yuri being here, scared ill loose tae but I know he wouldn't cheat with what he's been through, but who knows.

All I can think is..... What Now??

-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

If this was short I'm really sorry. also sorry for not updating, school has been crazy

especially Spanish, as we have tests this entire week. Anyways hoped you enjoyed C:

(sorry for spelling errors if any)

-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-