Arrogant Killer -Plans- Chapter 16

After I heard the bang on the wall I heard a little shriek.

"Ow!"

It was Yuri.

"You little bitch!" Seulgi screamed out.

Tae, Yoongi and Namjoon quietly came upstairs to see what the bang was.

"I told you to bring my water quickly! Not 20 years!" Seulgi screamed again and this time everyone heard it.

"I-I'm sorry" I could hear Yuri's cry.

"Why can't you just shut up already!" I was looking at the scene.

Seulgi couldn't see Tae, Yoongi, or Namjoon.

"Why don't you shut your stupid bitch ass mouth up" she pointed at me and I laughed.

"Oh sweety, don't act tough because you look like a baby.. the ugly kind"

In the corner of my eye I could see Yoongi and Namjoon do a circle with their mouth and putting their fist to it while Tae just stood there shocked.

"Heh! I should've just killed you when I had the fucking chance."

Now the three of them went serious.

"Seulgi, Seulgi, Seulgi. You can't touch me even if you tried."

She was about to say something but the door bell ring. Yuri took a bee line towards the door and opened to find my lost best friend that I've missed so dearly.

"Koala?" He looked at me.

"Y/nnie!!!" He tan to me and hugged me tight.

I felt Tae's burning gaze on us.

"Omg I'm so sorry that I left you" I could hear him sob.

"No no, don't cry my little koala." I wiped his tears.

"B-but" I shushed him.

"We together now" I hugged him again.

"Get. Off. Of. Her" I heard Tae's low dark voice and he quickly got off of me.

"S-sorry M-Mr. Kim, it's just b-been years and years since I last saw y-y/n" he stuttered a lot.

"Tae! Don't be mean to my best friend" I scolded Tae but it didn't help.

"The only male who can hug her like that is me!" He was really angry now.

"T-they were c-childhood best friends, but got split up because he moved" Yuri broke the silence.

"Felix is seulgi's brother" she continued.

Tae looked in between me and Felix and let out a sigh.

"F-fine, But I'm watching you" he glared right at Felix and yanked me away.

"And for you" Yoongi pointed at Seulgi.

"Why would you want to kill y/n" he
Continued.

"Because no one can have Tae other than me." She looked at Tae.

"Please, I'm better than her.. I made a mistake, please" she started begging and I saw Tae's face softened.

I hit him in the arm and he looked at me.

"Please dont, keep Yuri.. not her" I begged whispered to him.

"B-but~" I cut him off.

"For god sakes Tae, she's trying to kill me and take you away from me. She's not a best friend, she left you, she left you when you needed her the most" I still whispered.