Chapter Thirty-Two ~ Battle Scars

Hey my lovely fans! 

Sadly this is the second last chapter. :'( But there is 3 other books in this series so please read them too! :)

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!! NOTE: please do not stop reading because of the events in this chapter. If you see this through you will understand why. Also what happens is vital for the plot of the third book in this series. Just see this chapter and the next chapter through. I promise you wont regret it.

Please, vote, comment, fan, ENJOY and try not to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jasper.” He greeted. Jasper nodded his head. Lucian (Picture of Lucian on the side) tilted Will’s head to the other side with his foot.

“Why?”

“He’d out grown his usefulness. Become a problem. Besides we didn’t need another dead body on our hands, especially not her, someone who people give a crap about.” I was smart enough not to point out the flaw in his logic but Jasper nodded.

“Asshole.” I snarled at him. I couldn’t help it, it slipped out. I gulped as I realized how much shit I had just gotten us into.

Lucian turned his face to me. “So this is your little pet I’ve heard so much about.” Lucian had short, dark blonde hair, with a muscular build and golden tan skin. His emerald green eyes regarded me with a hint of curiosity but they moved back to Jasper and they blazed with anger.

Jasper had Felix’s old gun aimed at Lucian’s heart. I saw the lump at the back of Lucian’s jeans and wondered why he hadn’t drawn his own gun.

“Well I’d love to stay and chat kiddies, but I have an elsewhere to be.” Yeah I thought, and a someone else to kill. “Now Jasper, you can either come with us or the girl dies.”

My world froze. Everything had been alright so far. Yes, it was sad that one of the gang member’s had shot Will, but he was going to shoot me and probably Jasper too, after he had made him watch. I watched in complete horror as Jasper nodded his head.

I gripped his shirt tears overflowing. “Jas-sper NO!” I sobbed.

“Shhh baby. It’s okay. True love means sacrificing your happiness for the one you love. Listen to me, I love you. You Aly Finnigan. Forever and always. I want you to do something for me?”

“An-anything.” I managed to choke out.

He leant in so he was whispering in my ear. “Don’t stop fighting Angel. No matter what.” I nodded and he spun around so his back was facing the gang members and kissed me passionately. A goodbye kiss. I felt the cool bite of metal slide down my back as Jasper discretely slipped what I am guessing was his favourite gun down the back of my jeans.

“For now Angel.”

He gripped my hand tight in his before letting go and leaving with the gang members. Lucian lingered longer eying me in a way that sent shivers down my spine.

“Love.” He said in a thick English accent, nodding his head.

Rolling my eyes in annoyance and rage, trying not to fall to my knees in emotional agony, I watched as he left with two gang members dragging Jasper roughly behind him.
“Don’t worry baby. I’m coming for you.” My voice held a deadly promise as I said it out loud to myself.

Looking down at my left hand, I realized that when Jasper had gripped my hand in his, he had slipped the wedding ring he had bought me ages ago onto my finger.

I fell to the ground tears clouding my vision. I sat there for ages until I heard the sound of a car. A guy had come to take Will’s body away but he had left me alone, it was probably another clean up ‘crew’. I didn’t move, that is until Zac came running up to me. He told me he got a call from Jasper five minutes ago, Jasper wasn’t allowed to call me. Zac held me so tight, trying to ease some of the pain I felt, as I sobbed into his chest, soaking his shirt with my salty tears.