Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Class of 2012

Hey guys!

First off, I am SO sorry for being MIA! I've just been so busy with assessments and work. I'm actually taking time out of studying just to upload for you guys, so feel special :P 

I haven't edited it yet as I wanted it up quickly, so please let me know if you find any errors. Thanks :)

Please, vote, comment, fan, share and ENJOY!!

P.S For those of you who follow Kiss Me Slowly, the next chapter that will be uploaded in the next couple of days will be Jasper's POV of the first chapter of Excuse My Charisma!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran into the house with a spring in my step and a smile on my face. Tomorrow morning the school would hold a celebratory mass and give each student a certificate saying they graduated. Tomorrow night, is my Year 12 formal and Jasper and I can finally go public.

“Someone’s happy.”

“ZACCCY!” I yelled and jumped into his arms. He caught me chuckling and spun me around. “Where are we going tonight?”

“Nowhere.” He replied simply. I felt my smile falter and confusion creep onto my face. “Baby girl, we can’t have everyone go out and get drunk. Especially not you, we have to look prestigious for tomorrow morning’s photos.”

I laughed at the posh voice he used when he said prestigious. “Alright.” I pouted.

He sighed and smiled. “We’ll order pizza and watch movies?!”

“YAY! Thank you Zaccy.” I kissed him on the cheek and ran upstairs to get into trackies and a tank top. It may be Summer, but trackies were comfy.

I heard the doorbell ring, Zac must have buzzed the gate open for them. I raced down the stairs yelling “I got it!”

I threw the door open with a thousand dollar smile on my face.

My smile immediately dropped when I saw who was standing there. “Mother.” I greeted coldly. (JUST KIDDING! Sorry I had to add that in :P This is a happy chapter, sorry to disappoint)

“Jasper, Viv, Jack, Tom, JAMIE! Come in!” I exclaimed excitedly, moving out of the way flourishing my arms. I heard Jasper’s sexy chuckle as his arms wound around my waist from behind me and he picked me up, turning me to face him.

“Someone’s happy.” I nodded enthusiastically and felt his chest vibrate beneath my hands, which were conveniently placed on his chiselled abbs. He captured my lips in a passionate kiss which was rudely interrupted by the clearing of a throat and a chorus of laughter.

I reluctantly broke away from Jasper to glare daggers at Zac.

“Pah-lease, no PDA, like EWWWW!”

I couldn’t hold my glare when he did his girl voice, it was just too funny.

Instead I gave him a sugary smile whilst I flipped him off. His arms went to his heart. “Ouch, baby girl your actions hurt me.” I rolled my eyes and pulled Jasper by the hand into the downstairs theatre room, with the others trailing behind us.

“Look what I got!” Viv exclaimed. She was waving The Hunger Games DVD in her hands.

“Cool.” Tom replied, Zac was imitating fight moves with a happy smile on his face, Jamie looked like a kid on Christmas Day, Jack looked like he couldn’t care less what we watched as long as he was here with us and Jasper was distracting me by placing feather light kisses along my exposed shoulder and neck. Although they were light kisses, they still sent sparks of electricity shooting through my body, igniting my desire for him.