Chapter14: Chapter 14: What goes up always goes down

Start from the beginning

"Harumi, killow, ultra Violet, Mr.E  I usually don't do this. But Lloyd seems to trust you four. So do you want to see if you can cheer him up?"  Nya proposed. The four were honestly touched that Nya of all people would want them to help her. They were pretty surprised as well. "You...y-you..you trust us?" Harumi stuttered out, too stunned to form her words correctly. "I'll admit  I don't completely. But  I mean,  all the ninja are kinda against you after you sorta broke Lloyd's heart." Nya crosses her arms. "Figured.." Harumi sighed,looking down." But I'm willing to give you all a second chance. Master Wu once taught the ninja a lesson, and he asked them: 'What is the best way to defeat your enemy?'" She paused to let Harumi think of an answer herself then continued: "The ninja had to train until they found the answer. The day went on, they trained. Lloyd and Pythor caused trouble at darkly's. When we got there, The ninja cornered them on the roof, that's when Pythor betrayed Lloyd and stole the map of dens. After Lloyd was wrested onto the ship, Wu read him a story about not trusting snakes." Nya explained, later shooting a glare at Pythor.
~~~~
"After the ninja asked why he wasn't being punished,  It was then Wu revealed to the ninja the answer to the riddle he asked them earlier. 'It was to make them your friend.' " Nya finished and Ultra was the first one to respond to that. "We can try." Ultra Violet said. Nya shined a friendly smile at the four. "Okay I just want to tell you that when you're in his room, the mostly likely place Lloyd will be is under his bed." She informed the former SOG members. "Why there?"  Killow questioned. "We honestly have no idea but for some reason that's his spot. He's very fond under there,Good luck." nya reassured them. The four opened the door and was surprised about how clean it was. They looked around and Harumi saw a photo that attracted her attention.  She picked up the photo and she smiled. It was of her and Lloyd before he knew who she really was. She then saw other photos: one of Lloyd when he was a baby with who she assumed was Misako and Garmadon. The second one was off Lloyd probably nine years old, wearing his green ninja outfit with his father behind him smiling. Then, a picture of little Lloyd and the ninja where they were all  smiling. After, a photo of Lloyd in his teenage years, probably fourteen in a group photo, all the ninja were there but Lloyd had a remarkably golden suit on.

Master Wu was there, Dareth, Misako, and maybe Garmadon who was alongside Misako. A bit farther away was a photo of what all the ninja looked like now. They all were smiling and making funny faces. She smiled herself. " Harumi?" Ultra Violet called. The white girl snapped out of it. "Huh?" she jumped at the sound of her voice. "Sorry! I know I shouldn't be snooping around but I was looking at some photos."  she explained herself. "Lloyd are you in here?"  harumi called out for the blonde. There was no response. It made the girl sigh but she tried again.

"Lloyd?" she called once again. This time, she heard a muffled retort. " Go away!" A snapped cry from someone told her. Since it was all muffled up and unclear, it wasn't really hard to know who it was and where they were. She already guessed who it was.  Harumi bent down and saw blonde hair. "Lloyd.."  she said softly. The boy looked up from the ground, tears swelled up in his eyes. "Go away.."  he repeated. "Lloyd, please come out.." Rumi begged him. "N-No..I-I ruined our chances of getting our city back. I only caused more  trouble for everyone. " Lloyd explained himself. Harumi sighed. "Lloyd no you didn't. I promise. Just please come out.." She placed a hand over his shoulder. "No.. because of me, my mother and our allies are gonna die." Lloyd clarified to her, whilst sobbing. Harumi froze for a second. What did he mean by: "his mother and their allies dying?" She pushed away her question, as another voice tried to call for him again. " Lloyd that's not your fault. You can't blame yourself with that." Ultra stepped in the conversation. "Yes I can." he replied sharply. "Green ninja.. Come on you can't. It isn't your fault. You gotta stay strong.
The big man encouraged him. "Lloyd this isn't your fault, none of this is your fault.  I'm the one who brought him back.."  Harumi sighed. She felt numb after that confession.
~~~~~
But Lloyd gave no response. "Lloyd come on. You're brave, compassionate, Loyal and a lot more. You're a great person Lloyd. I took advantage of that. I never knew someone who would give second chances. Now can you please come out?" Harumi tried once again. "But the Ultra dragon is probably dead because of me. " the boy cried out. "Oh, Lloyd I promise you. It wasn't your fault. Your heart is too pure. you're the greatest person I know. Can you please come out so we can help you through this?" Lloyd sniffled as he replied: "I would love to. but I'm sorta stuck. I have a big head."A small chuckle escaped his lips. Harumi let out a similar laugh. "Here, can you pull your arms out?" She asked him. Lloyd nodded shortly. As his arms were shown,  The four friends attempted to hull him out of there. In the end, they managed to pull him out.  Harumi helped him up. "Why do you hide under there?" She asked him. Lloyd shrugged. "I don't know. it's always just been a instinct." he briefly explained. "Alright if you need me, I'm gonna go train again." He informed her, waved and he walked out of the room. The four headed out of the room as well. "There he goes again."  nya facepalmed.