Won and Happy. Chapter 11.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Day by days went by slowly then it was months after months creeping past why they got sent from battle to battle. The battles wasn't getting any easier, they done more fighting then sleeping or eating. Everyone was drained by didnt give it and kept winning.

No one died not yet and mikasa was gonna keep it that way. Yes a couple of them got injured in the battles and was sent back to camp but they soon joined the others again once they was healed. A year was making it way to them all, a year of fighting and no leave. Yes mikasa and Levi unit was the best of the best in the army but they wanted to see mika. They already missed her first birthday and they hated it. When Armin and eren got injured and was sent back to us fully healed, they visited mika and told mikasa and Levi how she was doing. 

Battle after battle, death after death, the grounds bleed blood, the flowers taken by the fallen soldiers. The sky tears full over them, washing part of the stained sins of their bodies before they all became stained again. 

The last battle, just one more and this would decide everyone fate. The last mission was the last battle, if they lost the enemy would have won but if they win everyone will be free again. The living and the dead could smile over winning the war. 

"hey look" graham yelled with a smile as they all sat on there horsed ready to ride out. "Kieran and polly, your back so soon" Sasha said shocked since the got injured last week during a battle. "sorry we late, i got us a little lost" polly smiled. "hey are you guys gonna be ok to fight, we didnt hear about the doctor letting you out" Connie asked with worry. "when did any of us wait until the doctor ok to rush back" Jean said with a smirk and everyone nodded. "well we cant miss out on the battle that decides who win or who lose, we are in captain mikasa unit so we cant go down without a fight" Kieran grinned and the two of the rid there horses into the rows. 

"i understand we the best units but its nerve wracking to know we be the ones to decide the world fate in this one battle, not saying I'm going to lose" Armin said with a worried smile and everyone agreed. "remember no dying and lets beat the shit out of the enemy" mikasa yelled and everyone cheered. "lets send these dicks back home crying and win" Levi yelled and everyone cheered before they rid into battle. 

The battle was hard and long, it was a mess no one gonna lie. Soldiers was fighting soldiers and you couldn't really tell who was on who side after an couple hours. The battle was gonna determine who wins and both sides was fighting till they died. 

"shit" mikasa hissed when she was too focused on the soldiers fighting her, another got behind her and stuck there sword in her side. But with a swing of her sword and a little jump he and the others was dead, throats clean cut. She looked around before battling the next and saw how fuck up everything was, she couldn't really tell where her own unit was anymore and just hoped they were alive. 

"Armin" jean yelled as he cut down an enemy and helped Armin up. "thanks jean, not gonna lie that hurt like a bitch" Armin smiled as he ripped part of his top and wrapped hit cut leg up so he could go back to fighting. "tell me about it, one of the dicks got my arm before" Jean said gripping his teeth and pointing to his bleeding arm. "lets just hope the enemy weakens before we do" Armin said with a worried smile and he and jean went back to fighting. 

"ow" Sasha pouted as she tighten the bandage around her shoulder. "just hold out a little longer, we cant give in yet, ouch" Connie said with worry but yelled as Sasha put a bandage around his foot where a soldier stab his sword into. "just hold out a little longer" Sasha said with a grin. "come on we got a battle to win" Connie said rolling his eyes and the two fought back to back.