Good Luck. Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

ON FRIDAY.

"thanks for a fun week, I'm gonna miss you all" christa smiled and hugged everyone again. "you take care and try not to destroy the walls from the inside while we fighting" Jean smirked. "so mean, have more faith in me" Christa jokily pouted before laughing with everyone. "we send a letter after the battle, so lets meet up soon after" Sasha said with a grin. "yeah that sounds great, you all better be careful and come back" christa said with worry and everyone saluted. "we wont die so easy, we still got to try eating in the castle and making trouble for you" Connie smirked. "oh now maybe i dont want you guys back inside the walls" Christa said with a smile. "dont worry my wife i shall come back, i wont dare leave all the books left to dust" Armin said proudly with a grin making the rest laugh. "do you want to marry me and the books" Christa pouted and Armin just smiled. "well take care and make sure we got a home to come back to after we win our battle" eren grinned. "sure, just make sure you all come back home" christa said with worry and everyone smiled at her. "we wont die so easy, we promise" hanji smiled and christa nodded. 

"i give you a lift to town Marco, so everyone say goodbye to mika" christa smiled and everyone kissed the baby head before mikasa and Levi gave it over to Marco with a small sad smile. "i keep her safe so come home to her" Marco smiled as he walked in the coach and both mikasa and Levi nodded. "good luck" christa said with a sad smile and saluted making everyone else salute back. "thanks christa, we gonna win no mater what" Farlan said with a grin. 

"oh and you newbies" christa said with a grin making the three jump and salute again. "yes my queen" graham said with worry. "make sure you all come back alive, i dont want to meet up with new newbies or hear about any new newbies understand" christa said with worry. "understood we wont make you worry or sad, queen christa" Kieran said with a smile. "we make sure both units never have newbies again" polly grinned. "I'm glad, i hope you keep your word" christa smiled and walked to mikasa grabbing her hands. 

"protect them please, protect everyone smiles and take care" Christa smiled and mikasa nodded. "i promise" mikasa said making christa glad but a sad pain to Levi since this was a new burden mikasa had to carry. "its getting late christa, you better come before the guards come looking for you" Levi said and christa walked in her couch. "we meet up soon, i invite you all to the castle so come back safe" christa smiled and waved as the horse started moving. "

"the queen as caring as always" jack said with a smile. "yeah i think if she kept talking i might have cried" adam said with a smile. "yeah she always worries over us dying, i know she means well but it can make our good mood depressing" ven said worried and all four units and captains nodded. "we all have someone to fight for so I'm sure we all come home with smiles" moblit smiled and everyone rolled there eyes since they knew he loved hanji and she hasn't noticed it yet. 

"yeah we all come one with smile, so we never make the queen cry" ben cheered. "we dont need to worry or be depressed we all strong and will have the enemy running in no time" vick grinned. "we never have a newbie ever again, everyone here will stay till the war over" ruby smiled and everyone cheered with her. "lets win this war and live happy" owen smiled. 

"its seems our units are excited for the coming battle" hanji said with a grin. "yeah I'm glad they not worried or scared for the battle" farlan smiled. "but will they be able to smile once they see where we being sent" mikasa said worried. "yeah we being sent because all four units are the best we got and we be sent to back up the other units or mostly dead" Levi said worried. 

WITH CHRISTA.

"you seem more worried this time" Marco said with a small smile. "yes, i saw the report where they sending the units .. its not going to be as jolly as i wished" Christa said with a sad smile. "those units and our friends are strong I'm sure they come back" Marco smiled. "so do i but luck is not in there favour and I'm sure tears will be fallen" Christa said sadden. "ah sorry did we wake you" Marco said with a worried smile as mika wined a little. "she looks just like mikasa and Levi, I'm sure she be as strong as them one day" Christa smiled as she let the baby hold her finger. "why did you place such a burden on mikasa before we left" Marco asked with fear. "because i know mikasa would never break her promise, she the only one i could trust to bring them back no matter what" Christa frowned and Marco frowned.