Mika. Chapter 1.

I STILL BE DOING MY OTHER RIVAMIKA STORIES

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOgZ-XN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyCBLzEhB70&list=PLNQiytbJLHHJ9_yCZYSU8lR1LA99wdnDx&index=1368OHhU&list=PLNQiytbJLHHJ9_yCZYSU8lR1LA99wdnDx&index=1360

Two years ago i married the love of my life, a man who stolen my heart and a man i be happy to spend my life with. A year ago we no longer needed to worry about titans but other humans instead and went to war with these new humans. Six months ago i gave birth to a beautiful girl named mika who i love and will be happy to die protecting her. 

But the day i married my soul mate we promised something important to the both of us. "we wont die for our love ones we live for them". 

With this promise we both fight to win and to live. We are the strongest soldiers our army has and as a team we unstoppable. We help win this war and  watch our daughter grow free and live a love full of love.

The walls and everyone inside was separated by disagree and own plans when they heard of mine and Levi love for each other. Many disagreed saying we weapons of war and shouldn't waste time on something called love or they didnt want to give up a strong soldier if i shall fall pregnant. 

The others who wanted us to marry and have children only wanted there own needs to be done. They didnt see us as lovers but as a future plan. If we marry and have children then out children would help win this battle because they have our blood running inside. We didnt agree with either lots of people, we loved each other but we didnt want to be used by others.

Lucky for us we married in a private hidden wedding where only our close friends came. Eren, Armin, Jean, Marco, Hanji, Sasha , Connie, Farlan and queen christa - that was interesting trying to sneak her over to the wending without no one knowing since she was a queen. These amazing people helped me and Levi marry and live a happy life together without being controlled but others. Even when i fell pregnant with our pretty mika they all helped hide it and covered for me when it was time to give birth. 

Now we own a small hidden cabin where only our close friends know about. Our little mika lives there with us when we home. But sadly war doesn't always let us play happy family so we often have to leave her in the hands of Marco while we go fight. Me and Levi dont always get the same day of either so we cant always have a family day. 

My name is mikasa Ackerman, loving wife to my handsome husband Levi ackermen and we complete with our angle daughter mika. This is our story about how we fought for our child future. 

(PS I'M NOT SURE WHAT SPELLING TO GO FOR ACKERMAN OR ACKERMEN BECAUSE I SEEN IT SPELLED BOTH WAYS IN EVERYTHING SO TELL ME WHAT YOU PERFER ... THANKS)

IN A SMALL HIDDEN CABIN.

"hello angle" Levi said with a small smile as he picked up mika who just woke up. "i know its magic, your beautiful mummy took you for your nap and now you got daddy when you wake up" Levi said with a smile and tickled mika making her giggle. "mummy, had to report back to camp but dont worry we chill and be fine for a couple hours right" Levi smiled and mika sniffled a little so he walked over to the door with her.