Mika. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqD8Trb7Bvs&list=PLNQiytbJLHHJ9_yCZYSU8lR1LA99wdnDx&index=893

AFTER THEY ALL PUT THEIR BAGS IN THE ROOMS, THEY ALL OUTSIDE THE TWO CABINS.

"Marco, hey what you doing here" jean said with a smirk as he turned to see the freckled god walking over with a pram. "I came under queen christa orders and I was told to bring a little someone since she excited to meet her" Marco said with a bright smile and everyone looked in the pram to see mika. "oh she gotten bigger since she was four months, I cant believe she already six months, so cute" eren grinned as he stroked mika cheek. "she really is beautiful, she gonna have all the boys crushing on her for sure" Armin smiled brightly and mika grabbed his finger making the rest go aw. "lets hope she not as scary as her parents with such a pretty face" Connie giggled as they watched the baby smile. "well if she not scary we all know she be strong for sure, just look at her parents" Sasha said with a smile.

"oh hello I'm Marco, I use to be in the survey but I got injured and left .. you must be the newbies I heard was coming" Marco said with a bright smile. "Marco we heard about you, you were In the same unit before mikasa was captain, you are one of the old hero's" graham said excited and everyone laughed. "its nice to meet you I'm Kieran, he graham and that polly but I keep away she bites, it a shame we wont fight together in this battle but after all your hard work in the last titan battle I dont blame you" Kieran said with a grin and shook Marco hands. "so who the brat, it must be important if a queen would go out her way to call for it" polly said with her hands on her hips and not one knew what to say, no one meant to know Levi and mikasa was married let alone have a child. 

"she the daughter of  fallen soldier, the mother died during child birth and out of respect the units adopted her" Mikasa said as she walked down the cabin steps to join the rest. "but this baby was be kept a secret from other units and this is the queens orders so dont try messing this up soldier" Levi hissed as he looked to polly who just nodded. "I follow the queen and if its her orders I wont tell" polly said rolling her eyes. 

Soon everyone heard mika giggle and turn to see little mika grabbing mikasa finger with joy. "we go ahead with the newbies so we can tell captain hanji and captain farlan the baby bought the baby here" Connie said with a smile. "come on newbies come with us so the oldies can catch up as they walk" Sasha said with a grin and they started walking. "the baby was so cute, I cant wait to marry and be a da once day" Kieran said with a grin as he walked. "tho I feel like she looks like someone similar but I cant think who, hurry up polly" graham said with worry and polly ran over. 

"she missed you both very much but she been in good health" Marco said with a sweet smile. "thanks for looking after mika while we all gone fighting" eren said with a grin since mika was important to them all and they could only trust Marco. "its fine I'm happy to help and you helped me leave the army when I hade loke" Marco smiled, he and ymir and a son before she was killed and everyone helped hide baby loke in camp and find a way to Marco could leave the army and bring him up. "well he part of the family, what is he now four .. how he getting on in the school" jean asked with a grin. "he doing well and he always cheerful but when I pick him up for the weekend from school he goes super excited" Marco said with a giggle and everyone smiled, since Marco and ymir wasn't married but had a child Marco had to take his son to a boarding school where his son lives during the week and come home on weekends, it was hard but Marco got use to it.