kidnapped [10]

side note; I'm capitalizing the names
because I've grown out of the entire
story being lowercase. It makes me
uncomfortable so yeah, thats it. you
can continue now.

mature scenes included. (15+)

  the blonde is usually a heavy sleeper alongside Jimin and Jeongguk. it wasn't uncommon if he slept in, or slept anywhere really. that was how it went. usually. that was until the morning he woke up with a pounding head ache from the other boys chaos.

  Jeongguk was playing video games with V, Jin was cooking and yelling at Namjoon, he was only trying to help. Hoseok was blaring music over them using the built in party speakers as Jimin and him danced. the sun heated his face as he laid on the couch, and he sat up with a scowl.

  "good morning, baby!" Jeongguk turned to the boy with a cheeky grin before he was pulled back into his game when a zombie grabbed his charater.

  Yoongi didn't speak, he merely stood up and went to them, moving Jeongguks hands to sit in his lap. "I'm trying my hardest to play a game here." the ravenette muttered as the blonde shrugged, moving around until he was comfortable.

  Taehyung glanced over but otherwise kept his comments to himself. the smaller had a plan as he subtly grinded against his older boyfriend. Jeongguks' pants got tighter and tighter as time passed, he was barely into the game.

  Yoongi felt the buldge stabbing his thigh and he got up, a smirk on his face when he saw the tent pitched itself. "you did not do that." he grunted as he laid back, Taehyung was in a fit of laughter.

  "next time don't be so loud. your baby was trying to sleep y'know?" he gave an innocent giggle as he left to join Jin and Namjoon in the kitchen.

  "did that really just fucking happen?" the ravenette blinked as he watched Yoongi sway his hips to the song that was on as he disappeared into the kitchen.

  "seems you need to teach that brat a lesson huh?" Taehyung taunted as he poked his friends boner, earning a slap to the arm. he sat up and decided he'd get back at Yoongi later, but for now he needed to focus on the game so they could win the trophey. He dropped a pillow on his lap, and ignored the pain of his aching boner for the mean time.

  in the kitchen, the blonde was a red-faced, cheeky mess. "I don't know what came over me, Seokjinnie!" he giggled as he covered his face.

  "well I'm proud you gave your boyfriend a boner." he laughed as he mixed the meat and vegtables together. he was making two dishes, one for yoongi and one for the other six.

  "that's why were proud?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows as he sat on top of the counter, texting whoever on his phone. Jin rolled his eyes, ignoring the male as he paid attention to Yoongi and his giggling.

  Yoongi nodded, "I've never teased him like that! it was fun! I kinda wanna do it again too." he swooned as he dreamily gazed at the window.

  "I hope you know that Jeongguks gonna get you back." Taehyung chuckled as he came into the kitchen. he went to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water whilst Yoongi pouted.

  "what do you mean he'll get me back?" he whined. he liked being the one to tease Jeongguk, considering that he was usually the one getting teased and left hot and bothered by the other male.

  "you think he'll let you get him rock hard and let you just go untouched?" Taehyung laughed as he shook he head. "babyboy, you're in for one rude awakening." he snorted as he left to meet Jeongguk back in the living room.

  Jeongguk was plotting. "I can literally do so much. shower, pool, bedroom, kitchen, oh my fuck I'm getting there just thinking of the possibilities." he ranted out to Jimin who joined them in the living room with loud pants as Hoseok went to the kitchen.

  "what are we talking about?" Jimin asked as Taehyung threw a water bottle at him, the second he grabbed for himself to drink.

  "Jeon's gonna penetrate his boyfriend for giving him a boner." Taehyung casually told the other '95 liner as Jeonnguk glared to the both of them.

  "wait when did this happen?" Jimin asked.

  "I'm a little offended you didn't get me a water." the ravenette accidentally ignored Jimin as he stared at the taller male.

  "I mean you're gonna have all that ass, I did not think you'd want a lousy water." V tried to lie to the boy who squinted at him. Jimin spit his water out as he laughed, shaking his head.

  "you forgot didn't you?" He asked as Jimin snorted. Taehyung looked away and nodded as they laughed, until Yoongi entered with some food.

  "alright, its go time boys." Jeongguk gave a grin as he stood up, taking his boyfriends hand and dragging him down the hallway. he let the younger give his food to Taehyung to took it happily as he waved them off.

  "w-where are we going?" Yoongi asked timidly as he saw the lust in the olders eyes. he loved when Jeongguk looked like that, but he wondered what his plan was.

  "where'd that confidence go? hm? I just wanna see his babyboy, y'know, fully bathed in confidence." Jeongguk teased as they went to the bathroom.

  he quickly turned the shower on, hot water steaming up the room. "I want to shower. is that so bad?" he asked, seemingly innocent but that didn't hide the lust or eargerness that laid on his body.

  "t-together?" he mumbled and the older softly nodded. "okay." he smiled cutely and made sure the door was locked before he slipped off his long-sleeve shirt, Jeongguks eyes widened at the outwardness.

  by the time they were both in the shower together, Yoongi was a red, blushing mess as was Jeongguk but for a different reason. yes they have done it before, but that was in a bed with; roses, candles, and soft music. in all actuality they made love, not had sex.

to Yoongi anyway.

  suddenly, Yoongi was pressed against the wall, hands over his head as water poured down their bodies. "you had me in pain earlier." Jeongguk whispered as their faces were inches apart.

  "I d-did?" Yoongi whimpered as he felt the others free hand just barely brush over his member.

  "mhm," Jeongguk hummed as he trailed his lips down the pale boys neck. "its time I got my payback babyboy." he grunted and he knew it was over when Yoongi answered.

  "you wont do sh-shit." he teased the older. their eyes met, and Yoongi was about to be introduced to a world of pleasure, he knew it when he saw the lust pouring from Jeongguks eyes like the showerhead.

hehehehshhhh bITCH cliff hanger