kidnapped [3]

yoongi was clutching his backpack tightly, walking inside the school as he followed a hyper jimin and tired jeongguk. the blonde was nervous, he always hated the first day of school. at least this time his first day was on the actual first day, unlike the previous years.

jeongguk tiredly turned from jimin to the smaller whose knuckles were white from the grip he had on his backpack straps. he moved beside him, smiling smally, "its okay yoons, don't be nervous."

"I-I'm not n-nervous I just hate th-the first day." he admitted quietly. jeongguk watched as the others eyes were darting to each individual whom passed by or even spoke. the smaller continuously bit his lip, licking it, then repeating. jeongguk sighed but left it alone, knowing exactly how he was feeling.

yoongi was currently pinned against a locker by three bigger guys, whimper as they touched him in wrong places. "p-please leave me alone."

"why sweetheart? you look so fucking delicious." the main one growled, his hand going to yoongis crotch, palming his unintentional erection.

another whimper left him, but he dared not to move again for he already had gotten punched in the stomach for trying to leave. the older boy slipped his hand inside of yoongis pants, a satisfied smirk on his lips as he watched the smaller squirm.

"so beautiful.." he chuckled, kissing under the boys ear before he was roughly pushed away by another male. yoongi had began crying, quickly dropping to the ground in a ball.

"if you EVER touch him again I'll kill you!" his savior growled as the three ran away.

suddenly, a soft voice spoke as they brought yoongis head up. "hey love, are you alright?"

"I-I wanna m-my m-mommy..." he cried, launching himself into the strangers arms whom hugged him back. "do you want to call?"

"I can't." the smaller sobbed, the feeling of his true mother not remembering him made the situation all the more worse. the other sighed, "lets get some lunch, yeah?"

"I-I want g-ggukie." yoongi sniffled.

"jeongguk?" the older asked.

he nodded and the two went to the cafeteria, yoongi learning that his name was kim seokjin..

jeongguk was sitting with a few friends when suddenly, yoongi sat himself directly on the others lap, wrapping his skinny arms around the others neck as he burried his face in the crook of the ravenettes neck.

"y-yoongi?" the boy asked.

no response.

"who's that?" namjoon asked as seokjin took a seat beside him. the latter whispered in the tallers ear what happened as the others eyes widened. "aahh.. thats why he's clinging to the muscle bunny."

"I'll kill those fucking perverted dumbasses!" seokjin growled before proceeding to tell jimin whom told jeongguk. the boy was currently eating, acting as if there wasnt a small boy on his lap.

"i miss mommy." yoongi said softly.

"you're real one?" jeongguk replied almost automatically. surprisingly, yoongi nodded. he sniffled, sleep taking over him, "I wanna go home ggukie."

jeon jeongguk was positive of yoongis identity now. he knew that min rae ah was not the blondes mother.

she was his kidnapper.