kidnapped [4]

weeks have gone by, jeongguk began writing in a journal to keep updates and tabs on the min family. he's noticed yoongis small diet lacks any sort of meat or dairy products, leaving him to believe the small boy is a vegan. yoongi has been closed off, inside, and tends to avoid jeongguk as much as physically possible.

yoongi has made a friend in school, the other male is the sunshine of their school; jung hoseok. however, the two are merely school buddies. he has yet to see them hanging around their neighborhood or even remotely off of school grounds. the ravenette assumes the smallers mother doesnt want yoongi to have a friend group, more-so anything to do with their neighbors.

jeongguks mother; kiara, has also been trying to get closer to the mins. mostly after what jeongguk told her the night after his first day. the eighteen year old also refused to tell jimin or any of his friends for that matter what was going on, it annoyed them but they let it be. at least, they did.

jiminsmalls
hey guk :) lets go to park

me
no.

jiminsmalls
why noooottt :_

jiminsmalls
please

me
why??

jiminsmalls
I may know a certain small boy
thats here *.*

me
wow suddenly my schedule
opened up like your legs
for the library assistant -_-

jiminsmalls
hOW DARE YOU THATSHSKSKS

jiminsmalls
I AM VERY OFFENDED RIGHT NOW

jiminsmalls
THE ShAdE iS sO rEaL wwwwoooow
im hurt :(

me
good. cya soon :)))

jeongguk shut his phone off, slipping it in his pocket before grabbing his hoodie, slipping it over his head. he left his bedroom as he went downstairs and saw his mom reading a book whilst baking something in the oven.

"hey mom." he smiled.

she turned to face him as he went towards the door. "hey honey.. where are you going?"

"the park. jimin wants me to go, he said he saw yoongi." he told her honestly as he slipped on his boots.

she bit her lip before setting her book down, facing him completely. "h-hey.. while you're there, ask him what day his birthday is, okay?"

"sure thing. love you!" he gave his famous bunny grin as she returned it, watching as he closed the door. she was quick to retrieve her laptop, "min yoongi, dont worry..."

"I'll save you."

"yoongi!" jeongguk called as he ran over, the boy not even flinching as his name was called. he stared at the little girl running around the playground, her older sister chasing her.

"yoongi?" jeongguk asked, standing by him. the younger didn't respond as he watched the smaller girl fall and began to cry, the older not knowing what to do. jeongguk watched too, but also paid attention to the smaller features.

"jia! you were supposed to be watching her!" a woman scolded whilst a man picked up his daughter.

"sorry mom, she just tripped." the other replied as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"aahh~ yoonji its okay!" the father smiled, the litte girls lips forming into a pout. the father gave a smaller smile, almost sad, "you look exactly like your.. brother.." he said, his gaze falling onto the blonde bot whom was watching.

yoongis eyes widened at the made eye contact, jeongguk noticed. "y-yoongi who is that?" the other stayed silent as he looked to the man, whomst gaze was burning into his own.

jia, the girl who was being scolded, turned to see the blonde as well and her eyes widened. she saw the small cut under his eye, the one she made that day moments before he was taken.

she ignored her mother and ran to the boy, wrapping her arms around his body as violent sobs racked through her body. he was frozen, and the father ran over with his wife behind him. jeongguk took a step back.

"y-yoongi?" the father asked.

he quickly removed the girls arms and crouched down to meet her eyes, "y-you didn't see me okay? for your and my sake. okay jia?" he said as he held the crying girls shoulders.

"b-but y-y-" she stuttered whilst she sobbed.

"h-here." he took off his jacket and it showed the many new bruises he obtained as he only wore a t shirt, but he didnt care. "if she finds out we've seen eachother, she'll make me leave. please.. you didn't see me." he said softly.

she took the jacket and he stood up, looking at the parents briefly. he didn't speak, he turned around and literally ran away, ignoring the calls from everyone. jeongguk swallowed, turning to them.

"i-i can help you. m-my m-mom can." he said shakily.

"how?" the mother whimpered.

"hes our neighbor. my mom has been looking for him since the story came out.. come tomorrow. okay?" he said and proceeded to give their information.

i hope you dont mind this.. but it is a short story until further notice so I had to speed it up somehow. also, jimin actually was still there but he was distracted soo I'll bring him in next chapter