Chapter 57: Defenseless thighs and Hard Knuckles

Start from the beginning

Heh, it's quite convenient that the guide sounds more like a tourist guide than a member of a shady faction, but I'm not complaining.

Still, all of that made me think about a couple of obvious things.

What is behind that door?

What relation it has with the evil god's blood they were mining back there at Illumbee Village?

Yeah, such questions.

Questions that only the last boss of this arc can answer...when they start their monologue, heh.

After that, she asked me in such a...fine...way to massage her that I could not resist.

So, I carried her to the small two-person sofa that this room has and started.

First, her back was facing the ceiling, so I could see that shapely bottom move while I massaged her thighs...aah...glorious...no wonder the MC was so...fixated...on it...

But now, I turned her around so I can see her face while saying many hot things!

Oh, the lines I made her say!

"Master...!"

But this one is the best!

Every time she says that it makes me feel all tingly and hot!!!

My hands keep going up and down on her thighs, applying pressure with care and precision.

So...nice...

It's just as one of my favorite doujins...yes...ah those were the times...

In the doujin she fails to call upon the vanilla one, but something happens, and she ends up bringing my waifu out of the sands of time.

Hentai doujin shenanigans ensue and their positions end up being reversed!

Aaah!! And I am recreating one of the scenes of it!!

All in a sweet and family friendly, pg-13, massage!!

With her being an adult version of her of course, because bans are not nice and more importantly because she is hotter that way!!

Don't like it? Fight me!

If I could, I would be making anime ecstasy expression #48 right now, but I can't!! I have a character to maintain!!

I've also been controlling myself so as to not to start breathing heavily or show myself that excited since I'm being observed by Ludovica, Erevain, and the rest of the maids. At least those who are not keeping an eye on one of our guests or are currently outside doing their job.

But every time she calls me like that...it just hnnngh!!!

Time for the finisher!!

"Maaaasteeer...!! Ha...ha...ha...it no longer hurts...it no longer hurts!! I will be able to take longer walks through my district without shamefully having to take a seat every now and then...! Thank you! Big-Sis-Master, I shall pay this debt with my loyalty!! I do not care if I am stuck in this form forever!!"

Greese says so as she jumps towards me from the sofa, wanting to hug me, but the bindings do not let her do it, so she settles with grabbing my hands and shaking them in an exaggerated manner.

Also, I could swear that her eyes were hearts just a second ago.

Still...

Big-Sis-Master...huh.

I like it.

Also, someone beat you to it, Bertia!

I bet she just went 'Gah!' in the living room...hehe..