I couldn't see Chloe or Lizzi so I thought I could have a look upstairs and see if they were still getting ready, which is likely.

I turned right on the large landing coming between two white doors, I heard Lizzi's laugh coming from the one on the left. I didn't want to go in; I didn't know what I was going to say.

I turned to walk away when I heard my name, I know I shouldn't of but I pressed my ear against the white door.

"We had a falling out, we'll be alright I hope. I'm just getting fed up of him Chloe, like I don't get why he doesn’t love me, or what? He's boring me as well a bit I want something exciting like you and Liam have. I don't know if this is a sign to end things with him and move on before we all leave this summer."

I stood back from the door.

I didn't want to hear anymore, I was hurt, no more than hurt I was heartbroken. I can't believe her; I've given her everything I could offer her.

Standing back from the door I fell through the one behind me and landed on my arse.

"Ow" I rubbed my head, hearing a girlish giggle behind me.

"Good job I wasn't using the toilet Niall," I looked over my shoulder from the floor up at Stacey Miller, in green velvet dress that stop mid of her thigh.

"Huh sorry," She offered me her hand and helped pull me off the floor. I brushed my t-shirt down and gave her a sheepish grin.

"You alright Niall, you looked flustered." She turned back to the mirror applying her make-up.

"Sort of, but it’s nothing." She turned and raised her eyebrow at me.

I didn't mind Stacey I actually thought she was a pretty girl, I mean we all did.

The dress she had on tonight was more reserved for her, it had a rounded neck line and 3/4 sleeves but then it was short.

The music increasing turned up and we could hear Titanium playing through the walls.

"Nothings, nothing Niall." She stepped away from the mirror and turned to me. She gave me a genuine smile, and looked out the door to Chloe's bedroom.

I followed her eyes and hung my head, rubbing my temple I let out a sigh, what was I going to do?

"Its Lizzi isn’t it?" I didn't answer her just kept my eyes on the tilled floor.

Stacey walked to the door and I thought she was going to leave me in here, but she never she closed it.

"Block her out for now Niall, its New Year’s Eve for Christ sake have some fun!" She was stood right in front of me smiling up to me, trying to help me.