29// Niall

Niall's POV

I can't believe me and Lizzi had just had our first major argument, since being together since July.

I mean I expected one sooner, with such a fiery character I was sure there was going to be one a month in.

It’s because I told her I didn't like my Christmas present from her, I mean she did try but it was impractical and well shitty.

She bought be a pair of green and grey socks, a bar of chocolate, and a bottle of beer and made her own Christmas card with pictures of us on the front.

I would rather have my 18th birthday present all over again and let’s just say after a day even that went in the bin.

Now I may sound like an ungrateful prick but she's also going on about how I hide my feelings for her and don't show her my true emotions.

It’s not like I don't like her, I really do but she's grating on me and pissing me off demanding for me to tell her that 'I love her.' When I don't.

I don't love her, not yet anyway.

People throw that word around so easily these days but it means so much more to me. It’s a word that exposes you, and makes you vulnerable to another person.

It’s when all of our thoughts and dreams are consumed by them, and you can't go by looking at something without it reminding you of that person even if it is completely irrelevant.

With Lizzi, I'm having more and more negative feelings towards her the more she pushes me into doing things.

She's obsessed with Chloe and Liam's relationship and I know she wants what they have but I can't give her that. I'm not Liam, I'm not perfect.

I don't know what to do, because I don't want to break up with her but then it’s my final year, it might be more fun to be free.

All I know is she's expecting an apology tonight at Chloe's New Year’s Eve party, but my head is so clouded with so many thoughts and feelings I'm not quite sure what will come out.

*****

I arrived at Chloe's party with Zayn and Perrie. Lizzi was helping Chloe set up all day and then they were getting ready together.

I wanted to talk to her before the night started and everyone began having a drink.

There were already around 50 people gathered around Chloe's house chatting and having a few drinks, I wasn't surprised lots of people take advantage of parties like this. Meaning because people like Chloe and Louis are let’s say better off than others, they go all out with the food and the drink, so everyone makes the most of it.