16// November

The November rain hit against the wooden panels covering our heads and against the small plastic window showing us the stormy scene taking over Louis's back garden. The lights were on in his large house as the five of us sat out here, watching Louis and Niall in another heated game of FIFA with a small heater in the corner and our legs draped in blankets that Mrs Tomlinson provided Louis with before we ran across the sloppy mud to our safe heaven.

We've been coming back to then den every Friday night after school since 'date night'. The boys have convinced me that doing this is more than just spending time with me but because they need their own time away from their girlfriends. Well everyone ensured me except for Liam.

The weekend after 'date night' he slaved away in his kitchen, preparing a three course candlelight dinner with the guidance of Jamie Oliver of course in readiness for his date with Chloe. He knew this was the make or break in how they furthered their relationship and knowing Liam, he left no room for mistakes. His hard work sure paid off as he arrived to school Monday morning driving Chloe's red Mercedes. They then carried on to walk through the corridors hand in hand, kissing and embracing one another as much as they possibly could. Liam was happy, his smile met his eyes and he just emitted happiness, however Chloe would smile and look at Liam longingly but never did her smile meet her blue eyes. She still looked sad, lost but the confident front she was putting on was just an act to hide from the world, well the whole world except for me.

I've been doing alright I guess, a lot more of the attention is on me in the group. Our group has never really been the one to have girlfriends and stay with a certain girl for a long period of time. We were always being with a different girl every week. Well all of us accept for Niall. He was never a fan of just the one night stand, he wanted to find a girlfriend and I guess he did in Lizzi. Meanwhile myself, Louis, Zayn and Liam enjoyed are time receiving the attention but I guess as the other lads have grown older and seen the way Lizzi and Niall are with each other, they crave to have that loving relationship.

Only me and Louis are left but he has his eyes set on Jessy. It’s taking them awhile to get to the relationship stage but then Louis has never done this before so I'm guessing it'll take him a little longer than usual.

The closet I've ever been to something of a relationship was Lilly, but I see her more of a sister now, which is a bit weird but nice that I can still have a relationship with her even if it isn't physical.

This past month has been alright I suppose. I've kept my head down and improved my grades, spending more time with my mum and Gemma, and I've seen a few girls but I can't seem to get one blonde, blue eyed girl with her infectious honey laugh and curly hair to match.

I swore to myself the Monday Liam and Chloe walked hand in hand into school that'd I'd keep my distance but then she read her English assignment and I needed to ask questions, I wanted to know why? I just couldn't stay away from a girl so like me.

Chloe Elizabeth Spencer

English Assignment

 I've lived in London for my whole life until this September when my parents decided to move back home to where they both grew up in Holmes Chapel.

I'll always be a London girl I suppose with my blonde highlights and designer sunglasses but Holmes Chapel is surprising me every day and I think I'm being to fall in love with it just a little.

I miss London and it misses me. My two best friends Eve and Lila say it’s not the same without my red Mercedes and the clicking of my loubs down the corridor.

I still have London with me, in the form of older brother Cameron. He's looked after me ever since I got a colander stuck on my head when I was four. He pulled it off and ever since then he's had my back. He's in his first year of university now and its harder to stay in touch with him but I want to follow in his footsteps one day and make him as proud of me as I am of him.

As I said I'm starting to love life in this little rural area were everyone seems to know each other’s names. Even though I don't have my old friends or my bother I've found new amazing friends.

A lot changed since my move, I'll feel I've grown as a person and I've been given more opportunities to find happiness. The people around me have taught me so much.

One of the first things I've taken is to go after want I want, and I plan on doing so. I'm determined to succeed and to be the best version of me that I can be.

Finally, after quizzing my parents on why it was necessary we leave our lives in the bustling city of London for Holmes Chapel, they told me that they wanted to go back to the place where they found real love. They wanted me to walk the corridors were they found love 30 years ago.

It’s odd knowing my parents found love under roof and inside these walls and I'm hoping I can do the same. To find the love of life in Holmes Chapel High School.

 She gave so much but left so much. It was only the start to the road of figuring Chloe out, but it was a start.

I found her paper crumpled under her seat at the end of the lesson and stuffed it into my pocket without anyone seeing. I know she'd kill me if she found out I had it.

Its taped inside my own notebook and I read it nearly every day. Its unhealthy I know but I couldn’t help myself. This was one piece to the puzzle that solved Chloe Spencer.

"WOOP! Niall you are really shit at this aren't you?" Louis cheers as he wins the game and I'm brought out my daze of thinking about Chloe.

"You want a game Harry?" Niall offered the remote to me and as I took it out of his hand my phone began buzzing in my pocket. Placing the remote down on the table I pulled the slim IPhone out to see who was calling.

I couldn't hide the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach or the worry that spread across my face. Accepting the call I placed the phone to my ear as everyone fell silent.

I could hear her breathing it was quick and uneven and her sobs came out in ragged breaths.

"Ha-rr-Harry, are you the-ere?" I felt sick, my palms were sweating I was scared.

"Yeah I am"

"I-I need you." It’s all I've wanted to hear but not like this. I picked up my jacket and swiped Louis's car keys.

"I'm on my way."

A/N:Sorry its took me so long to update! With going on holiday and going back to school after my exams I have been up the wall and trying to find time to write this has been really hard! I hope you all like the chapter! Please comment and vote as always! ILYA xxx