19// Interruptions

We spent the whole day as promised by Chloe watching movies and eating pizza. We alternated between chick flicks to action movies on Netflix until we were both so tired that we gave up with movies and ended up lying next to each other on her bed starting up at the white ceilings on our backs, stomach filled with pizza and my mind at rest. It was bliss and having Chloe right next to me only made it better.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?" She propped herself up on her elbow so she was looking down at me and her hair was falling down to the side of my face.

"Thank you for last night and today, you really know how to make me feel better." She blushed and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, which I've noticed she does to avoid eye contact.

"How many more times are you going to thank me Spencer?" She giggled sweetly at my question and shook her head.

"Until you accept it Styles. But no seriously nobody else could do want you’ve done." It was now my time to laugh. All I have done is comfort her, nothing in particular that I should be awarded with a medal for. She leaned down and places a kiss on the cheek.

"You’re welcome Chloe." She smiled and lay back down to her previous position next to me on the bed.

It was silent for a few more minutes before I decided to apologise.

"I'm sorry about your frame."

"What frame?" She sounded hesitant, like she didn't know what I was talking about. I could have got away with it, me and my stupid mouth.

"The sliver one with the flowers on and the black and white picture in. It’s you right?" She was silent again. She was silent for too long, oh great I've really gone and put my foot in it now. She sat up and shuffled to the top of the bed and picked the frame up from the bedside table next to her. She ran her hands around the edge of the frame before turning it over. She unhooked the hooks and pulled the back off the frame and took out the black and white photo lying inside. Dropping the frame back on the bedside table she held the photo at arm’s length and I could see it in her eyes, she was reliving the moment in the picture.

"Who's the other girl with you in the picture Chloe?" I moved to sit next to her at the top of the bed as we both studied the picture. You could tell one of them was Chloe. She looked 14 and was stood on a beach with her arm around another girl of the similar age. They were both in binkies and both had hair falling all the way down there backs. Huge smiles across their faces and freckles on their cheeks which must of come out in the sun. They looked very alike, having the same shaped face and nose, it couldn't be?

"Chloe is that your si-" Her lips were acting mine before I could ask her the question. It took me a minute to process that she'd straddled my lap and was tugging on the ends of my hair trying to get a reaction out of me.

I couldn’t help myself but let my lips slip in between hers and kiss her back. She smiled into the kiss and I took the opportunity to flip us over and put her beneath me.

She pouted up at me while I fixed our position. That’s when her hands sneaked to the hem of my t-shirt and grabbed the ends. She started pulling on the fabric and I let her pull it over my head. She drank me in; she studied me like I was a piece of art.

"I didn't know you had tattoos?" Her hands traced over the wings of the butterfly on my stomach and I hummed in response.

"There's a lot you don't know about me Chloe." She gasped and I went to work kissing down her jaw and onto her neck. I let her hands explore my abdominal and then my back. Her hands were so small and delicate across my skin.

I started sucking on her sweet spot under her ear and she hissed in response. "Don't leave a mark Harry; we don't want to be caught."

"I'll make sure not to." I laughed as I placed a kiss over the spot I'd been attacking and then moved my hands from above her hand and grasped the bottom of Chloe's t-shirt. She sat up and helped me pull the top off over her head.