17// Needed

"Harry mate what's up?" I've just ended the call and I'm in shock of what actually do. I can't tell the boys whose called me, no I can't they'll all offer to come with me. This is something I need to do by myself.

"Louis I need to lend your car it’s an emergency." I spin on me feet and face 4 pairs of quizzical eyes.

"Sure Haz, is everything okay?" I tug my trench on and place my phone back into my pocket and answer Louis with a nod.

"It will be. I'll bring your car back in the morning, sorry boys." I leave to 'its okay' and 'sure Haz'. I run through the rain and into the back exit of Louis's garage. Not wanting to disturb Louis's mum or step-dad and also to avoid leaving a mud trail of my footprints on the laminate flooring.

The black Range Rover is parked on the front drive and I easily slip in and place the keys into the ignition. Brining the car to life I pull out of the drive and onto the road, making the wind screen wipers move swiftly from left to right as I make the ten minute drive to her house.

I'm stunned that she'd call me of all people. We haven't even spoken in a month. The odd text here and there but that’s it. What can I do? Why does she need me? Sure enough her boyfriend would have been the best to call?

A part of me is nervous on what to do and how to be with her and the other part is excited. Excited that she chose to call me when she easily could have called him. I push those thoughts aside knowing better than to get my hopes up as I have done easily before in the past.

Another five minutes later I arrive outside the cobbled path to see the grand house with all the yellow lights making it shine and stand out in the dim and dark November sky.

During the drive she rang me once again, asking how long I'd be. I never been this needed ever! Not even by my mum. Telling her I was less than five minutes away she gave me clear instructions to go through the back gate and climb the tree onto her balcony to her room. Her voice was still shaky and she was still stuttering. I couldn't help put push down harder on the pedal to get to her faster. She needed me.

Taking the keys out the car once I parked it on the opposite side of the road I crept up the side path and to the wooden gate to which my luck was open.  After pushing through I came to a large garden. There were two French doors on the rear of the house and all of these lights seemed to be on as well except for the one on the end near a large tree and with a white painted balcony.

Pulling myself up the tree with all my upper body strength, I mentally thank Liam for making me go training with him. The boy was a gym junkie and made me do 50 push ups every time we went. I would cruse at him for doing it but right now I wanted to kiss his stupid face otherwise I'd be on the floor in a pile of my own sweat.

Reaching the top branch I hoist my legs over the bar and slide myself onto the solid wooden balcony. The two glass doors are open and the thin white sheer material is floating out into the nights wind. They are damp from the rain as the tops stick to the glass. 

I step through the doors closing them behind me and fixing the curtains. Locking them I turn and look around the room I have entered.

The room is decorated in lilacs and creams, it’s a classic teenage girl’s room but the mess that’s been created is an obvious misplacement.

The bed sheets and pillows are messy and unmade, there are clothes scattered all across the room, shoes cover the floor. I take a slow step further in before something cracks beneath my shoe. Looking down I pick up a cracked picture frame. It’s hard to see in the dim light emitting from the bedside table but the photo is in black and white and is of two girls at the beach. They are both beautiful, wind blowing through their hair and two cheesy smiles on their faces. They look around 14 and I know that one of them is her, but I don't know who the other girl is.

Where is she? The room is empty and the house seems silent due to all the lights being on.

I scan the room again but no, no one is in here. I check the open doors of the walk in wardrobe and nope. Its then that I hear the whimper. I turn back on myself and shake the handle of the door to the en-suite. Ugh she's locked it.

"Wh-hh-oo is it?" her fumbling words and whimpers make me panic and the mess of the room I entered only heightens that.

"It’s Harry let me please." she's silent.

"I-I don't -wwwant you t-to see m-m-me like this H-arry." she's crying again and it makes me even more frustrated.

"Please let me in, I want to look after you." I rest my wet forehead against the door and release my hand from the death grip on the handle. "Please."

The door handle slowly twists and I step back off the door so that she can pull it open.

When the door is fully open the sight I see makes me want to punch the person a thousand times to whoever caused her so much pain. She looks like a ghost. Her small frame is covered in an oversized t-shirt and hangs off her shoulders. Her hair is wet and sticking to her face and neck. Her eyes are red and puffy from the crying and all her mascara is running down her face. But what frightened me more is the black and purple bruises covering her fair skin. She looks like a punching bag. I take a step towards her but she fears away in fright.

"I'm not going to hurt you" she looks like a child, she's scared for her life.

"I know Harry." Since I've arrived her breathing has clamed and she's stop crying but she's scared and that look she's giving me is killing me.

"Please?" I plead with her again, I want to hold her. Make all the pain disappear. I can't stand seeing her like this.

As I step closer she doesn't move and I'm happy that she isn't trying to run from me yet again. I slowly wrap my arms around her body and feel an icy chill run through my core. Her small arms wrap around my back and she settles her head against my chest. I stroke her hair, letting my fingers run threw her hair to calm her. I need to talk to her, find out what happened and who caused the bruises on her legs.

"Thank you Harry." I place my chin on top of her head and breath in her sent of sweat mixed with something sweet and desirable.

"You’re welcome; I'm going to put you in bed okay?" I received a nod and picked her frail body up in my arms. Holding her close she held on to me like a child.

Stepping back into her bedroom I pushed the clothes off her bed and made room to lay her down. Pulling the covers back I placed a pillow at the top of the bed and rested her body down onto the soft mattress. She snuggled up to the pillow and I pulled the covers over her shivering body.

Moving round the bed I cleared the clothes and shoes and folded them all neatly so she didn't have to deal with the mess in the morning.

I closed the doors to her wardrobe and looked back on myself to the sleeping girl. Stepping back towards her something cracked under my foot and I realised it was the picture frame from before. I picked it up looking at the damage. The whole glass was cracked over her face but the other girl was still visible.

I walked back over to her side of the bed and placed the frame on the bedside table. Moving to the other side of the double bed I sat down and removed my shoes. I pulled Louis's keys and my phone from my sweats pocket and slid into the bed next to her. I reached over to turn the bedside light off before pulling her against the front of my chest and securing my arm around her waist. I placed a small kiss on the back of her head before settling down.

"Goodnight Chloe."

A/N: Did anyone guess it was Chloe? 

Comment, Vote, do your thing! Follow me on twitter @HisGreenEyesxx

Next update will be soon but I don't know when! ILYA xxx