34: The Champagne Supernova

Start from the beginning

"You don't like to be called 'baby'. You have something against pet names?" I said as I slowly reached for my jeans. Her eyes were getting darker as they followed my every move.

"No, I just have something against nicknames," she said with her eyes fixed intently on my hands. "I used to get bullied a lot when I was little. People calling me names. One time I was crying because a kid was being mean to me, and other kids started laughing at me and called me a big baby. So, that's why..."

"Tell me their names and they're dead," I said as I pulled my pants down and let it fall to the ground. She responded with a cheery laugh and it was like music to my ears.

Stepping out of my jeans, I moved closer to her and my hands found the hem of her jeans. My fingers lightly grazed the skin above it on purpose, and I felt her breath hitched responsively.

"You must really hate it when I kept calling you Blondie," I said as my face leaned down to find the crook of her neck.

"Yeah at first," she breathed, as she was trying hard to stay still, "But for some reason, that one has grown on me,"

Smiling to myself, I started trailing kisses from her neck down to her chest. Her breathing became more labored and she started squirming a little. I hadn't even started yet and she was already so ready.

"So, what should I call you then?" I murmured against the skin of her stomach as I made my way down.

"Anything... you want,"

Her words came out in breaths as my nose made contact with the area of her heat, covered by her jeans. My fingers trailed its way to unbutton her jeans, before slowly pulling the zipper down. With each passing second, I felt like I was about to explode, but I was trying my best to contain it.

After I peeled her jeans all the way down and she stepped out of it, my lips started trailing kisses from the side of her knee up to her thigh. Her nails dug on the hard walls behind her as she tried to hold her ground.

With my hands on both sides of her legs, I pulled them apart gently so I had clear access to her. My nose was pressed against the fabric of her underwear and she smelled so fucking good, I almost lost it there.

I looked up one last time to check on how she was doing. She had her eyes closed and her back was arched, a clear sign that her body wanted me. My lips went down to suck on her core against the thin fabric and she sucked in a sharp breath in response.

That was it for me. I went and bit her underwear with my teeth, before pulling it down, like a motherfucking caveman.

She looked down in shock, but I didn't give her a second to think as I went straight for her now bare opening. My lips grazed around her before I started kissing and sucking, full of hunger and want. When my tongue finally hit her clit, she gasped loudly and her body jerked up. Using the momentum, I let my index finger travelled up and entered her. Her inside was so warm and wet already, and her body quivered even more as my finger went to feel her deeper and deeper.

She wants me.

I kissed her harder this time, while adding another finger into her. Her hips bucked up in response, giving me more access. My thumb went up to circle her clit, pressing and putting pressure on it as my two fingers continued going in and out of her. Her breathing was getting harder and I looked up, and I just watched her. She was biting on her lip, suppressing her moans from getting too loud. And all I could think about at this moment was how fucking beautiful she was from any given angle.

And if only she knows how much I want her.

I pulled out of her in a sudden move and her eyes jerked open. Immediately, I got up to my feet, my face hovering above hers. She looked up at me in confusion and need. And I answered her by moving closer to her, the bulge under my boxers rubbing hard against her stomach.