23: The Bohemian Rhapsody

*

      TAYA's POV:

Do I trust him? What was that supposed to mean?

I was still lost in my own thoughts, when suddenly without warning, his hand reached for my face and he pulled me in.

His lips found mine and he kissed me with such tenderness. He had never done that before and for a split second, I even forgot how to breathe. He then pushed me back against the wall and his strong body was pressed up against me. This ignited a spark in my brain and I immediately threw my hand over his neck and I kissed him back with everything I got.

He groaned lowly as I parted his lips with the tip of my tongue. My tongue delved into his mouth and we tasted like blood and cigarette, which was a horrible combination, but I didn't care. I wouldn't wanna stop.

I just wanted him to know that someone cares for him. That someone loves him.

I was taking charge with the kiss and he was letting me. My fingers trailed its way down from the back of his neck, to his shoulders, and now to his chest. My hand was just resting lightly on his chest when his hand found mine and he laced his fingers through. I gripped his hand back in response and he groaned and flinched as if he was in pain.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" I pulled away quickly. "Are you okay?" I asked as I searched his face.

Shaking his head in denial, he pulled me right back in and his lips coaxed mine again. Hot and heavy this time.

"But—" I was about to say something but he silenced me again.

"It's okay, it's worth the pain,"

He was taking charge this time. Not breaking off the kiss, he dragged us both towards his room. Once we were in there, he pushed me down on the bed and positioned himself on top of me. I wanted to say something, but Judah's kiss and touch got me intoxicated. My skin felt as if it was on fire and my body ignited under his every move.

His hands moved from my neck to roam my body, before settling on both sides of my hips. My fingers trailed from his chest down to the hem of his shirt.

I didn't like this fabric separating my fingers from his skin.

And with that in mind, I lifted his shirt up and pulled away from the kiss. He knew what I was trying to do and pulled the material up and over his head, before throwing it to the floor.

My eyes raked his naked body and he just watched me, watching him. His skin shivered under my touch and my fingers felt his warmth as it travelled from his chest to his rock-hard abs. My right hand trailed the tattoos on his lower abdomen and he let out a growl when I reached the hem of his pants.

I gulped.

"Have you ever...?" he asked as if he could read what I was thinking.

I shook my head in response.

"Do you want me to?"

"I... Y-no... I don't know," I was a mumbling mess.

He chuckled at my response and he leaned back down. His lips landed on my neck and I tilted my face to the side, giving him more access. He licked and sucked on the skin, causing me to squirm and to hold my breath in response.

"Judah, wait..." I was about to speak, but I lost the rest of that sentence as his lips found the soft skin between my neck and collarbone.

Shit on a stick. That felt so fucking good!

But no! Stop this right now, this is going too far! But no, don't stop! Gah!

"Do you trust me?" he asked suddenly, lifting his head up so he could see my eyes. If I didn't know what he meant by that before, I think I knew what he meant now.