INTRO

re·al·ly    adverb

1. as the truth or facts of a situation.

2. to the fullest degree; genuinely or properly.

synonyms: actually, in reality, in fact, as a matter of fact, in truth, genuinely, truly, honestly.

▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽

Meet Taya Leigh Williams | 17

"You give me the type of feelings people write novels about,"

Meet Judah Hudson | 17

"Tell your heart I'm gonna steal it

"Tell your heart I'm gonna steal it. And don't say you've never been warned,"

▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽

*

[16+] Contains Mature Content

For a long time Taya Leigh Williams lived in the shadows of her overprotective older cousin, Ryder. She had been living life cautiously—no partying, no breaking the rules, and no boys. If her life was a book, her seventeen years of existence had been nothing but a boring, blank white page.

But this year, she vowed things would be different.

With Ryder graduated and out of the way, Taya was determined to make her senior year in high school an unforgettable year. She was making bold choices and taking risks. But perhaps she took too much of a risk when she decided to strike a deal with the mysterious new guy, Judah Hudson.

Though they couldn't stand each other, Taya and Judah were stuck together, chosen as the leading roles for the school's theater production. Both of them never saw it coming— as what seemed like an innocent kissing scene ended up turning both their lives upside down.

"Is there ever such a thing as a meaningless kiss?"

▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽

*

B O O K    T R A I L E R

*

Warning! This story contains mature content. Enter at your own risk. :)

*

Ⓒ2018 aflyingwhale original series.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Blah Blah blah. You know the drill.