10: The Tongue Tied

*

      TAYA's POV:

"Vary the tempo. Sometimes you go fast and urgent, like you're the last two lovers on earth. Sometimes you go slow and sensual, like you're the first lovers on earth. And remember to tease. A kiss is only as strong as the anticipation it builds."

Judah had told me all that during our last practice session, and it was like I could hear him talking in my ear as I was in the middle of kissing Blake. Yes, I had met Judah several times since that day and we continued rehearsing for our scene. And yes, I had also been meeting Blake in secret again. 

As crazy as this might sound, my lessons with Judah were quite educational. Just after a few cake-eating sessions with him, and I could already see the improvement in my own game.

I might go to hell for this, but I was definitely using what I learned from Judah to show Blake that I got game. Blake couldn't get enough of me, of Taya Williams! He was eating at the palm of my hands and it felt amazing to have this much power over a guy.

It was crazy to think that just a few weeks prior, I had never kissed anyone. But one night and one deal later, everything changed.

This whole Taya 2.0 thing was the best idea I'd ever had. I should've done this a lot sooner!

So here I was, ditching lunch with my friends so I could make out with Blake in the parking lot. His Jeep's windows were heavily tinted, so we didn't need to worry about anyone seeing us.

Using what I learned from Judah, I captured Blake's mouth in mine. I was taking charge. I started it slow and gentle, teasing him a little as my tongue grazed his lower lip in a sensual motion. Blake couldn't keep silent as low moans and groans escaped his throat. His hands roamed my body as he couldn't keep still and I had to keep smacking his naughty fingers away.

"Damn," he hissed. "You're such a bad girl,"

I could only bite my lip to suppress my laughter. I was about to lean in for his neck—when the sudden ring of the bell distracted us both. We groaned as I peeled myself away from Blake, straightening up my clothes and combing my hair with my hands.

"What are you doing today after school?" he said, as he fixed his collar.

"I dunno, I might have... rehearsal. Why? Do you have a better offer for me in mind?"

"Ah no, you should go. I have to go too. I got football practice,"

"Aw," I pouted.

"But we can meet afterwards?"

"You told Ryder about us yet?"

"Not yet, but I'm getting there. I'm just waiting for him to be in a good mood. He's got awful mood swings lately, something about fighting with his dad over surfing,"

"Ugh, that can't be good. I'll have to start getting your coffin ready for you," I gave him a playful smirk and a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Text me!" he called out as I got out of his Jeep in one swift move.

Damn, I was so smooth. Taya 2.0 really didn't disappoint.

Making sure no one was around, I made my way stealthily through to the hallways, joining the row of kids going back to their classes.

"Taya!" suddenly a voice called out. Thankfully it was just Gabe.

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"Have you seen Judah around lately?"