Picture perfect

We're almost at 3k views!! Ahhh thanks so much for all your support with this book! I love you all, never forget that. If you do, I'll hunt you down and... I guess you'll find out! (I wrote this before we hit it but got to lazy to fix it so here you go)

Word count: 894

✔️EDITED✔️

Collins's POV(I haven't done this in a while)

I sneak around the house when Devan and y/n are probably sleeping. Well, they wouldn't do... 'that,' when I'm here. Right?

I have the perfect plan for a video. It's a bit different than every other video we've made on my channel. Actually it's completely different. There's nothing similar to anything else.
Usually Devan and I just play with each other randomly in our videos. In this one I'm just going to be playing with him.

He won't see it coming. I won't exactly be pranking him. I guess, let's say, the camera will always be filming him when he doesn't know. But I will make up random scenarios to make him do something stupid or reveal a few 'secrets' in front of the camera. No, I'm not planning on posting anything that he'd hate without his permission. I'm not the devil. Well, my subscribers think I'm not... I think. I hope they don't, or do I? (Idek)

I run around the house looking for the camera. It isn't the spot I left it last time, so instead of finding it on the counter, I found it by the computer we edit everything on. Who put it here?! Probably Devan.

~third person flashback to the person who last moved the camera~

Y/n runs around the yard beside the pool holding the camera. She holds it close to the pool water and starts a video. The video shows her splashing around the water.
Then she moves to a ton of different places and makes things look, aesthetic?

Later she runs to the computer and moves all the videos she made onto the editing software. She tries her best to slow everything down, add simple transitions and music. Once y/n us finished she saves everything she made onto the computer, gets her phone out, plugs it in and downloads the files. Then she closes the tab, turns the computer off and placed the camera down gently beside the keyboard.

When did y/n get the time to do this? Nobody knows. Every other person that makes aesthetics is quaking.

Collins POV again(end of flashback)

I pick the camera up and make sure it's charged. How is it only at 33%?! Whoever used it last should be ashamed. They forgot to plug it back in! Devan's work. I know him too well.
I still need some really small cameras to fit in Devan's room and the living room.
We should have some by the computer as well. I remember buying them for, something.

I open one of the desk drawers and search for the cameras.
When I find them I take one and hide it behind the tv under my baseball cap so it's kind of hidden but can still film everything.
Then I grab the second camera and walk quietly to Devan's room and open the door. His room doesn't have many hiding spots, so this should be a little tricky.

I end up giving up and waiting for the morning by going to sleep in my own bed because where else would I go?

Devan's POV

I wake up and check my phone for the time. It's 8:07 am. Great. What am I supposed to do this early in the morning if y/n is still sleeping?
I guess I'll just have to wait for art class later.

It's been so long since our last art class, I thought we'd never go back!

I walk to the living room and fall onto the couch. The remote is beside the tv today for some reason. I stand up slowly and grab the remote pissed off. Way to ruin my day remote.

They think they can just, walk on into my house and sit as far from the couch as possible?! Bull crap! Stupid remote.

I plop down on the couch again and turn the tv on. When I try to turn Netflix on the tv bugs out a bit and gets all slow. Did the remote do it? Nobody knows.

Let's just say I was stuck watching The Good Wife for about 3 hours.

Your POV
~3 hours later~

I wake up and roll over to snuggle into Devan. As I'm putting my arm out I notice he isn't in the bed. Damn, I was really hoping I didn't have to wake up yet. I hope he hasn't noticed the tv is broken. It'd ruin his day.

I throw the blanket off of me and sit up slowly. Then I attempt to stand up and fail the first time. The second time, fail. The third time, I actually got out of bed. Wow, I did something even a baby could probably do.

What time is it? I think and look at the clock. 11:07?! (I swear I didn't plan that 😂)

I haven't uploaded in a while because of stupid writers block, so here's the first part of this chapter 😂 sorry for the cliffhanger