Jealous?!

Hi! Welcome. Are you new? Lmao 😂

⚠️warning: jealousy is "fun", swearing and a little bit angst ⚠️

(1226 words)

✔️EDITED✔️

Your POV

Finally! Another day of art class with Devan!

I walk into the building. Actually, more like skip into the building.

It's gotten easier to walk around the halls without getting lost. Our project is done and today we are handing it in. Devan has the sketch because we finished at his house.

I walk into the classroom with a small smile. The first place I look is at Devan and I's table. He's sitting there talking to another girl. I didn't mind at first, but then I realized she's twirling her hair and stuff.

That little b—... no I'm not jealous.

Devan can have friends. That are girls.. like me!

I keep looking at them. The girl is pretending to be all cute and he looks like he's in a trance! Now I'm jealous.

Stupid. Pretty. Bitch.

My mood is instantly ruined. I have to sit somewhere else.. I can't be by Devan right now.

Devan's POV

I get to class early and sit at y/n and my usual table. Once all my stuff is set up, I put in my earphones and start sketching.

Some girl walks over making me a little nervous. If y/n was here I wouldn't have to meet new people. I bet she's a fan. Hopefully not a crazy one.

She taps on my shoulder trying to get my attention. I take my earphones out and look at her.

"Hi." She says with a smile.

"Hey." I reply and smile back.

"I was looking at you project there on the table. It's really nice. Did you work alone?" She compliments the sketch.

"Ah thanks. No I didn't work alone. Actually, y/n gets most of the credit for this." I smile.

"Oh." She says disappointed. "Well anyways. You're Devan Key aren't you?"

"Yes.." I answer.

"I'm a really big fan of you and Collins!" She boasts. "And, you're really cute."

"Uh, thanks." I answer trying to be as polite as possible.

"Here's my number. Call me tonight." She passed me a piece of paper.

"Oh. Sorry, I'm actually not—" I'm interrupted by her saying,

"So what? I'm pretty and everyone loves me." She twirls a piece of her hair and smirks at me.

"Hey. Don't talk to me like that. I don't even know you." I tell her.

The girl grabs my hand and strokes her fingers against it while looking behind me.

I look behind me and y/n is standing there with a disappointed face. She almost looks like she's going to cry.

I push the other girl away from me and run towards y/n.

Y/n runs away faster than me and I can't catch her. Then she randomly stops and turns around.

"Y/n! I can explain!" I put my hand out to her and catch my breath.

"I don't want to hear it." She crosses her arms. "We almost kissed Devan! You player!"

"I—." She runs away crying.

I don't bother chasing after her and go back to the classroom. The girl that hit on me is talking with a group of other people and looking at me laughing.

I sit back down and put my hands on my head frustratedly.

Your POV

I run away from the school and realize I took a bus today to save money on gas.

Since there's no other way, I call Collins to pick me up. He tries to asks what's going on but I don't tell him.

Collins arrives at the school and walks over to me. I run over to him and hug him while bursting into tears.

"Y/n. What's going on?!" Collins asks really worried.

"D-Devan.. he.. was hitting on another girl! I t-thought he liked me. I guess he was using me for attention! We almost k-kissed!" I cry even harder. Collins hug me tightly and we stand there for a minute.

"Alright. Should we go to my house? I can get you anything you'd like. I'll also talk to Devan and maybe figure out what's going on." He says, holds my shoulders and looks me in the eyes.

"O-okay.." I sniffle and follow Collins to his car and sit in the passenger seat.

We drive to their house and go inside. He gets me a bowl of f/i/c(favourite ice cream)

"Thank you so much Collins. You're a great friend." I thank him for helping me.

"No need to thank me. At least you're feeling better." He grabs his phone and calls Devan during class.

Devan's POV

My phone rings showing Collins's number. The teacher looks at me and I ask to be excused for a minute.

I walk out into the hallway and answer the call.

"Hi—" Collins interrupts me by yelling.

"Devan! You!! I just picked up y/n from the school because something happened between you guys?! Explain bro!"

"Ok." I take a deep breath. "This girl came up to me and started hitting on me. I tried to deny it but she kept trying. At one point she was looking above me and when I turned around I saw y/n watching us. She must've misunderstood! I really didn't mean to do anything wrong."

"Alright.. you need to talk to her. She's been crying since we got home." Collins says worriedly.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry.." I feel so bad for y/n. I must've broken her enough to the point she probably doesn't even want to talk to me.

"Go tell her that." Collins hangs up.

I rush back into the classroom and tell the teacher I have a family emergency. Trying not to disturb the class more than I already did, I pack everything up and run out the door.

My car is parked a little farther away from the school than usual. So I sprint towards it, get in and drive to my house.

Once I get there I burst through the door and hear a faint noise coming from the living room. It sounds like Netflix or something.

I walk into the kitchen and see Collins.

"She's in the living room." Collins points to the living room.

I walk into the living room and see y/n sitting on the couch eating ice cream, crying and watching Netflix.

She notices me and quickly looks away.

"Y/n. Please let me explain." I beg her.

"Fine.." She grumbles.

"The girl started hitting on me. I tried to deny her. She wouldn't listen. At one point she actually started talking shit about you so I stuck up for you. You mean the world to me and I don't want to do anything to make you cry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

She looks up and me and stops looking so mad. Actually she looks a little bit happy.

"Don't make me jealous like that.." she gets up, runs over to me and hugs me tightly.

I hug her back. If only she actually knew how much I love her.

Hey hey hey! Did you enjoy or did you hate it?! I suck at making things go wrong in stories. I love going straight to the point. Like, y/n and Devan date BOOM! Lol. Bye bye~