Art Class

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first part of Piece Of Art! I don't have much else to say other than, enjoy. ❤️

(632 words)

✔️EDITED✔️

Your POV

Today is my first day at my new art class. I'm really nervous. So many thoughts keep flying around in my mind. Like:

Is my art good enough?

Will people like me?

What if they hate my art?

What if they hate me?

I have to get rid of these thoughts! They just wont go away!! Atleast I'll probably meet nice people anyways? The only problem is, I'm a bit of an introvert. Which just happens to make this a lot harder for me. Even just going to college is hard enough! Well I have to go in at some point, I've been standing outside looking at the building for about 5 minutes now. I MIGHT BE LATE!!

I rush inside to building and try to find the right room. It's a pretty big school, and compared to the school the classroom is pretty small. Which makes it harder to find.

After about another 5 minutes of looking, I find the classroom. Just on time. Hesitantly, I walk inside to a room filled with about 15-20 people all my age or close.

Every seat is filled. Maybe I AM late. The only seat left is beside a light brown haired boy that I reconize from somewhere. I wonder where.

I take a seat beside him and stay quiet for a bit. The boy is doodling in a sketchbook. Being the person I am, I take a look at his doodles. They're all really detailed and, well... amazing. He's way better at drawing than I am. I'd say I'm still a decent artist.

The room is silent, all except the art teacher talking about different positions, angles and all that stuff.

When class is over I decide to introduce myself to the the boy. I gain all my courage and say a simple, "hello." He looks up at me and replies with, "hi."

"My name is y/n(your name). What's yours?" I ask.

"Devan." He answers kindly.

"Your art is amazing." I tell him and admire his drawings more.

"Thanks, yours is also really good." Devan compliments my art.

Devan's POV

"Hello." I hear the voice of the girl sitting beside me. Since I wasn't expecting it, all I do is look up at her and reply with a quiet, "hi."

"My name is y/n. What's yours?" The girl asks.

"Devan." I answer realizing she hasn't noticed that I'm Collins Key's brother. Maybe she just hasn't heard of him. It's nice meeting some one that doesn't know everything about me.

"Your art is amazing." She blurts out while looking at my sketch book.

"Thanks, yours is also really good." I reply, still not quite ready to have a conversation.

We are both quiet for about a minute when she says, "I feel like I've seen you before." Oh great. I guess I spoke too soon.

"You probably know me from Youtube." I tell her and she gasps.

Your POV

I gasp at what Devan says. Oh my gosh, he's Devan Key! This makes me ten times more nervous to speak to him.

"T-that explains so m-much." I stutter.

"Usually people notice who I am right away. You're different. I guess I'll see you at class tomorrow then huh? Have a nice day." He packs up his art supplies.

"Oh y-yeah! See you tomorrow!" I watch him walk away.

Thank you so much for reading this! I promise to put my all into this story. My uploading times will probably be all over the place because school will be starting again on Monday. Sorry if I take awhile to upload. Bye bye~