Alone time

(Up above is one of the most awkward pictures I've ever taken of myself 😂)

I thought this book should 'get somewhere' if you know what I mean? 😂 now that they know they love each other I was thinking they could at least get a little closer. So.. yeah! Enjoy!
Oh, quick spoiler, they may not have known each other for very long, but they don't just get a little closer.

⚠️mature themes(smut) and swearing⚠️

Word count: 3494 (sorry if you read this hoping there were more words 😂 Idk how I didn't see that)

✔️EDITED✔️

Devan's POV(a.. week later?)

I run around the house waiting for y/n to come home with our take out. Why am I so excited? Oh, well, I'm planning on giving y/n the best weekend she'll ever have! It'll just be the two of us, and we'll do romantic things. We'll also have so much fun! She has no idea what she's coming home to.

The door creaks open as I'm buying something online. Y/n's home!
I run to the door and greet her with a kiss. "Welcome home babe."

"Why are you so energetic? And, I've only been gone for about 20 minutes!" She laughs and walks towards the counter. "I got us Chinese."

"Yum, thanks." I jog to the counter and sit beside y/n. She passes me my lunch and I dig in immediately.

"What are you planning?" She asks suspiciously. She's on to me! Perfect. Wait, no.

"I'm not planning anything." I keep stuffing rice in my face.

"Are you feeling alright then?" She touches my forehead gently and I blush. Why does y/n have to be so nice? Aghhh, I can't handle the cuteness!

"I'm fine!" I let out a squeak. Y/n takes her hand off my forehead and laughs. She starts eating her food as I sit there blushing.

"At least I know you're just malfunctioning. This is normal in the Key household." Y/n says with a mouth full of food.

"Wow, you've been living here so long you've found us out! Take cover!" I jump off my chair and run behind the counter.

"I'll get ya!" Y/n tackles me and we both lay there laughing. "Now let me eat my lunch you chicken nugget."

"Awe!" If I keep acting like this she might forget about my plan.

~time skip~

We're both done our lunch and I've gone back to buying stuff online for our weekend. So far I've gotten a ton of rose petals, like the confession video. And I have a reservation for tomorrow night at the fanciest restaurant I could find. If y/n doesn't like this we may have just gone broke. And it wasn't worth it. If she loves it like I know she will, I've spent this money wisely!

Your POV

I'm sitting on the couch watching f/s while also watching Devan. He's been using his phone for most of the time that I've been home. It's honestly starting to get on my nerves. He usually doesn't ignore me, that must mean he really is up to something.
I need a plan to get him off his phone so he can hang out with me instead! Now that we're dating I constantly want his affection. And attention.

I crawl across the couch to him and poke his cheek. He jumps and backs up to the other side.

"W-what are you doing? I'm busy right now y/n. Sorry." Devan looks at me guiltily.

"What are you so busy with? You can't possibly be busy enough to not hang out with me! Your girlfriend!" I whine and hope he puts his phone down.