Second-first date ❤️

I'm adding some gayness to this chapter. Not you and Devan of course, your friend. I'm trying not to spoil though, so read!

(1359 words)

✔️EDITED✔️

Your POV

It's the day after Devan and I kissed. I'm still at their house, we are about to do some VR. Collins came home with a set yesterday, but we didn't have time to use it. I'm really excited.

Devan, Collins and I walk into our new VR room and get everything ready. The game we've chosen to play is, Job Simulator. I've seen lots of other youtubers play this game. It sounded really fun! Collins did bring home some other games, but this one was my first choice.

I put the headset on and one of the boys puts the game in. It loads onto the screen and I can see my hands appear in front of me.

There's a desk around me with a robot standing in front of it, looking straight at me. It tells me to choose a job. I decide to choose the office worker one.

The screen goes white as I look around and see an office cubicle. I see a computer in front of me. And there are a ton of other things on my desk as well. I don't really take the time to look at the other stuff though.

~time skip~

I take off the controllers and Devan takes off my headset. He smiles at me and Collins interrupts our moment by saying "awww" really loudly.

I blush, walk over to Collins and punch his shoulder playfully. He laughs and puts his hands up to surrender.

"That was really fun. You guys have to try it!" I boast.

"We will eventually. Ladies first!" Collins chuckles.

"I'm getting hungry." Devan puts his hand against his stomach.

"I'm not. So, I'm going to play a VR game as well." Collins puts in a different game and gets the headset and controllers on.

My stomach growls and Devan notices. I blush and smile awkwardly at Devan. "I'm getting hungry too."

"Do you want to go out for lunch with me?" Devan asks me.

"Yeah! Where are we going for lunch?" I ask excitedly.

"You pick. It's on me, so we can go anywhere you want."

"How about.. f/r(favourite restaurant) and then a walk in the park?" I suggest.

"Of course." Devan grabs both my hands and looks into my eyes. "This is our second-first date."

"Y-yeah." I blush as he leans in to kiss me.

"DIE!!" Collins interrupts us as he kills monsters in his game.

"I need to change my clothes." I tell Devan and start walking to his room. (I forgot to mention, but they brought some of your clothes to their house)

"I'll be waiting." Devan walks to the kitchen and sits at the counter to use his phone while he waits.

I take off my other clothes and put on a cute f/c(I always forget if I've mentioned what these mean 😬) sundress. It's hot outside, so it should be fine.

I walk out to Devan. He's distracted by his phone, so he doesn't notice me. This gives me a chance to sneak up on him. Or at least try.

I walk as quietly as possible towards Devan. He still doesn't notice because he's turned towards the counter.

I grab his shoulders and say, "I'm ready!"

Devan flinches and squeals. It's really funny so I burst out laughing. He just stares at me kind of madly. But I can tell he's actually just trying to hide his laughter.