Tomorrow pt 1

As you can see, the title is very creative. Like I said. "I promise to put my all into this story" 😂😂 well, at least the title is clear. (This is a longer chapter by the way. I don't get this, but my computer says the story has less words than it does on my phone. Can someone explain this??)

⚠️ WARNING LIGHT SWEARING ⚠️

✔️EDITED✔️

(1073 words)

Your POV

It's the next day of art class, but this time I'm excited to see my new friend Devan. Although first I have to get through the rest of the day. It'll be hard for me to wait that long!

After finishing up some homework, I decide what will help me get art class off my mind for a while would be calling a friend to hang out.

My best friend b/f/n(best friend's name) answers my call immediately.

"Hello?" I hear their voice through the phone.(I didn't give them a certain
gender 😁)

"Hey b/f/n!" I greet them excitedly.

"Why are you calling?" They answer in a tone I can't quite figure out.

"I'm bored and I want to meet you at Starbucks to hang out." I tell them hoping they'll agree.

"Sounds good. We can meet at the Starbucks closest to your place okay?" They say.

"Great! See you in a few!" I hang up and start getting ready.

Since I'm only going to Starbucks with b/f/n, I decide to wear light blue jean shorts and a f/c(favourite colour) tank top, (poof! Winter is over) with my favourite shoes as well.

Once I'm ready I start heading out and I drive to the Starbucks to meet my friend.

~and you're magically parked outside of the coffee shop~

Right when I walk in, I spot my friend sitting at a table on their phone. They look up and see me walking towards them.

"Hey y/n!" They wave at me.

"Hey b/f/n!" I sit at the table beside them. "Should we mobile order and wait? Or should we order at the counter?" I ask b/f/n.

"Mobile." They answer and go on the Starbucks app. "Since it's been so long, the drinks are on me." b/f/n says and smiles at me.

"You are the best!" I hug them and tell them what drink I want.

~5 mins later~

Our orders are called by one of the barista's and we walk up to the counter and grab our drinks. When we are walking back to our table I notice Devan walking through the door into Starbucks with Collins. I tap on b/f/n's shoulder and they look me.

"B/f/n. Do you see the guys that just walked through the door?" I motion to Devan and Collins.

"You mean Collins Key? Holy shit." Their eyes open wide. "What about them?" They ask while their eyes are locked on the Key brothers.

"Collins's brother, Devan, is in my art class!" I say excitedly and b/f/n freaks out and starts asking me questions.

"Have you talked to him? Is his art really good? Have you touched him?!"

"Yes, we sat beside each other. Yes, and no? That's a really creepy thing to ask b/f/n." I give them kind of a.. wtf(If you don't know what this means, don't ask. Let's just say, it's a swear) stare.

"What? They are famous youtubers! I NEED to know!" They grab my face and look into my eyes creepily.

"Ok dude. Step back." I laugh and lightly push b/f/n back. "Let's see if you can meet them, okay? Just don't freak out." They nod aggressively.

I walk over to Devan and make sure b/f/n is calm before we approach them. Devan notices us walking over, he smiles and I wave at him.

Devan's sHoRt POV

I notice y/n from art class walk over and I smile. She waves at me. Walking behind her, is a person I've never seen before. They're with y/n though.

I tap Collins on the shoulder as he's grabbing our drinks, and tell him that the girl from art class, I told him about is walking towards us.

"Cool." Collins turns around and see's y/n and her friend. He smiles at them and passes me my latte.

Your POV

Once we get over to Devan I say, "Hey Devan! It's almost like art class is early huh? I mean, you're the only person I know there." I laugh at my bad joke. He laughs too. Collins and b/f/n just look at us like we're losers.

"Hey, y/n. This is my bro Collins as you probably know already." He looks at Collins and Collins puts his hand out and I shake it.

"Nice to meet you y/n! Devan was telling me all about you." Collins laughs.

"Oh yeah! Meet my best friend, b/f/n!" I put my arm around b/f/n's shoulder and smile with teeth.

"H-hi!" B/f/n stutters and smiles.

"Hello b/f/n!" Devan salutes them.

"What's up!" Collins puts out his hand again and b/f/n doesn't hesitate to shake it.

I look at my phone quickly to check the time. Art starts at 6 pm. Right now it's 5:45. Luckily I brought my sketch book and everything with me in my bag and I tell Devan the time. He realizes we have to go and collects up all his stuff.

"Collins and I walked here, so I don't think I'll be able to make it to class on time!" Devan panics.

"Don't worry Devan, I drove here. I can drive us if you want?" I suggest.

"That'd be great! Bye Collins." Devan fist bumps Collins and waits for me to find my keys.

"Sorry b/f/n. I've got to go!" I grab my keys and start jogging towards the exit. Devan follows right after me. I probably shouldn't have left b/f/n with Collins..

We jog towards my car and quickly hop in. I pull out of my spot and start driving towards the school for class.

"Thanks a lot y/n." Devan takes a deep breath to relax and turns on the radio.

"No problem. You're lucky we met at Starbucks!" I smile and keep looking at the road.

Part two coming soon!!! Bye bye~