Movie Night

How long has it been? Hm, well here's a post! Hehe I hope you enjoy!

(1330 words)

✔️EDITED✔️

Your POV

It's been a few days since last art class. We get the weekend and Friday off. Devan and I still haven't exchanged numbers, so I can't see him or contact him unless I randomly drive over to Collins and Devan's house.

I get bored and decide to go to Starbucks, so I get dressed. (Black jeans/leggings and Devan's oversized hoodie) There's no one else to go to Starbucks with, so I go alone this time, and order myself a/an f/c/d(favourite cold drink). This time Devan also doesn't randomly show up, which makes me sad. I was planning on asking for his number before I left their house, but I was too nervous.

I sip my drink and walk to the park near Starbucks. While I'm walking I realize I don't have my phone. Actually I haven't had my phone since I left Devan's house. Awe crap. I swear I got all my stuff. Stupid, tired brain!

My mood changes from happy and sad, to anxious and still kind of sad. If I don't have my phone I can't even call my friend and tell them to talk to Collins to talk to Devan to find me at the park!

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear two familiar boys having a conversation and walking along the sidewalk near me. I can't help but eavesdrop, but I don't want to look. I put my hood over my face a bit and listen carefully.

"So, what were you saying about her?" One of the boys asks.

"I was saying, she left her phone at our place and I have no way of contacting her." The other boy answers. He sounds like Devan. Wait.

I take off the hood slightly and look their way. Turns out it's Collins and Devan and they're almost about to pass me. Since I know who they are I take the hood off completely and wave trying to get their attention.

"Hey Devan! Collins!" I say happily.

"Oh! Hi y/n! We were just talking about you!" Collins replies.

"You left your phone at our place. It's not with me right now, but we can go get it together?" Devan asks.

"Yes! Thank you Devan! I thought I'd have to wait till Monday. This might sound bad but, I don't think I'll survive without my phone..." I trail off.

"Ah, no problem. Let's go get it then." Collins and Devan ask me to follow them and we walk towards their place.

Once we get there Devan gets my phone from his room and hands it to me.

"Here you go." He smiles and scratches the back of his neck.

"Thanks again.." I blush slightly and try to hide it.

"I see you're wearing my merch y/n!" Collins interrupts Devan and I. In a good way. It got awkward.

"O-oh yeah. It's comfortable." I chuckle.

"I told you I'm good at making merch Devan." Collins looks at Devan and smirks.

"You didn't even make it yourself! We made it online!" Devan talks back and Collins just rolls his eyes.

"Anyways. Y/n can you come with me for a sec?" Devan grabs my hand without getting an answer and pulls me into the living room.

"Yes?" I blush again. Stupid feelings. He's just a friend!!!

"I couldn't say this around Collins because he'd get jealous but," Devan makes sure Collins isn't listening before he continues. "Want to see a movie with me tonight?"