15

At seven forty five, Missy walked to the Gallagher's to borrow Mickeys truck, however he was already sitting in it. "Get in" he said frantically as she opened the passengers side door and took a seat. "Can I borrow it ? I need to-" she began as he nodded. "See Mandy. I know, me too. You don't have a licence. We'll go together" he explained as he started the car. "Me not having a licence never bothered anyone before" she said with her eyebrows furrowed as he sighed. "Well it's a new truck isn't it" he began but she stared him down. "Mandy has something big planned" he said finally as her eyes widened.

"Is this not some stupid gathering to see Iggy's community service project" she asked confused as he scoffed. "At Mikes block" he said as he kept his eyes on the road. "I'm lost" she said while sitting back as her brother turned to look at her. "Who else lives in Mike's block Missy" he began as they stopped outside the Milkovich house. "Aunt Mandys going to kill Bianca" a voice from the back said, which startled her, she thought it was just the two of them but Yevgeny was sitting in the backseat playing on Mickeys phone. "She-she's what" she said while looking at her brother who shrugged. "Allegedly. What did I tell you about listening to other people's fucking conversations" he said through a tut as Missy sat back. "We all told you. You'd get what you wanted" he said while handing her a pistol as they drove in silence for what felt like forever.

They were exactly three minutes late to the building. Mickey parked and told his son they wouldn't be long. "Is he alright back there alone" she questioned as he nodded. "Kid can work an AK. He's fine. It's you we need to worry about" he said while grabbing her wrist and sneaking to the back of the building where Iggy and Jamie were digging a hole. "You can see that he became a stay at home dad" Missy began as her brother nudged her and told her to shut up. "Five, four, three, two, one. There's Mike with the gasoline" he said while pointing at her friend who walked over to her brothers with a tin can in his hand. "Right perfect. Now Mandy should walk out" he began as it was as if like clockwork Mandy came out of the building with Bianca.

"What is this" Bianca said unamused as Mandy shrugged. "Your grave. We meant it when we said don't fuck with us. The boys dug Blake Collins in what a few hours" she began before turning to her brothers who shrugged. "I don't know I mean this ground is nice and soft" Jamie said while patting it as Bianca shrugged. "You don't scare me" she said, not convincing anyone as Mandy turned to Mike. "I tell you what. I'll swing at you, shove you into that hole and Mike here will light it on fire. That's it. Gone without a trace" she said confidently, she knew what she was doing. Missy looked to Mickey in shock as he nodded at her. "Wait for this" he said while nudging her as he stood up and walked out onto the scene holding a shovel.

"Mickey. That's Mickey. Mickey knows me" Bianca kept going as Mandy shrugged. "My brother. Missy's brother too. Did you not talk to anybody. Do you not know what happens when you fuck with family" Mandy asked as Bianca scoffed. "I'm calling the police" she began as Mike fake coughed. "Bianca O Connell" he announced as she turned around in slight shock. "You didn't try for custody over Danielle because of your criminal history" he began as she looked at him taken aback.

"Arrested forty three times. This is what you do, you hang around prisons and prey on men with children and women in the can. I mean, I've got stalking, burglary, attempted kidnapping, GBH" he began listing as she shook her head. "Now I know your talking out of your ass" she spat as Iggy shrugged. "Jeremy Gibbs, Gordy Wilson. Just to name a few, proving your twenty eight years old. Not twenty three. We could tell Carl right now" he said with his arms folded as she shook her head, she knew she'd been caught. "No-no" she said quickly as Mandy shrugged. "So pack a fucking bag" she ordered as the girl had no other choice but to go up to her apartment and start packing. Mandy following her every step of the way to make sure she did it.

Just as Mandy and Bianca walked out of the building Carl, Danielle and Yevgeny came around the corner to Missy. "Did they do it" he asked as her jaw dropped. "You knew" she asked before wrapping her arms around her nephew. "Not necessarily. They wanted me out of my apartment. I only assumed it was to do with Bianca" he whispered as she smiled at him. "This is it. We can happy" she said as her whole face lit up. She watched as Joey pulled up in a random car ready to take the woman as far away as he could. Everything was working out in Missy's  favour. She ran straight over to her sister and wrapped her arms around her.

"I told you. I told you I'd have her gone" Mandy announced as she hugged her even together. "Now you can be happy. You can be with Carl. But can I suggest maybe moving away from the south side. You have the funds and just because you were born here doesn't mean you should end up here" she said happily as Missy inspected her face. She could see badly covered bruises on her face but before she could even ask about them Mandy interrupted. "You will. Won't you" she said excited as Missy shrugged. "I've got to stay with Mickey. We all know he's never leaving" she joked as her brother swatted her but everyone was so happy. All until Mandy noticed someone leaning against Mickey's truck and froze up.

"That's Alexandre" she said while tucking her hair behind her hair as Iggy shrugged. "He can join the party" he began as she shook her and walked over to him, they didn't even speak to each other they just started walking, only catching the attention of Mickey and Missy who gave eachother strange looks. They'd have to investigate it the next day. Everyone drank beers for hours and Missy ended up staying at Carl's that night. Unsure of what the future held for them but certain that things were going to get better